Windows 10: my keyboard does not have the ''greater /smaller than ''symbols wher can i see a related...

Discus and support my keyboard does not have the ''greater /smaller than ''symbols wher can i see a related... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; make my keyboard visible on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ve2sjppp, Mar 1, 2020.

1. ve2sjppp Win User

my keyboard does not have the ''greater /smaller than ''symbols wher can i see a related...

make my keyboard visible on screen

:)

ve2sjppp, Mar 1, 2020

2. resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Micklanna Win User
    Using keyboard to type symbols

Can someone tell me how to type the symbol for the Russian Ruble using the keyboard on my laptop ?

I had a list of symbols and icons that one could write years ago but I lost it and can't find it using Google.

Thanks, Mick

Micklanna, Mar 1, 2020
  4. my keyboard does not have the ''greater /smaller than ''symbols wher can i see a related...

symbols only displaying after another key is pressed.

Hi Alex,

Virus and malware could be one of the possible reasons why you're having trouble with symbols on your keyboard. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device before the issue started?
    • Did you encounter any error messages while typing the symbols?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

Meanwhile, we suggest scanning your device using an antivirus program and see if it's infected by a virus.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

my keyboard does not have the ''greater /smaller than ''symbols wher can i see a related...

1. my keyboard does not have the ''greater /smaller than ''symbols wher can i see a related... - Similar Threads - keyboard does ''greater

2. My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.: In desktop its all okay,butt when I go in the game this problem is in all of my games it looks like a lot smaller resolution.Basically when I have 1920x1080 it looks like smaller resolution, when I have 2650x1440 it looks little bit worse than 1920x1080, and 4k looks like...
  3. My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.: In desktop its all okay,butt when I go in the game this problem is in all of my games it looks like a lot smaller resolution.Basically when I have 1920x1080 it looks like smaller resolution, when I have 2650x1440 it looks little bit worse than 1920x1080, and 4k looks like...
  4. How to get the greater than and the less than symbol in an English Keyboard with a Frensh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the greater than and the less than symbol in an English Keyboard with a Frensh...: Hello , I have a "Daraz Xtrike Me Mechanical Keyboard Gk-915" , i started learning HTML and i need to use the greater than and the less than symbol, the problem is , im using a frensh AZERTY layout , and the only way to get them is by pressing the Left ALT + 6 + 0 for the...
  5. How to get the greater than and the less than symbol in an English Keyboard with a Frensh...

How to get the greater than and the less than symbol in an English Keyboard with a Frensh...: Hello , I have a "Daraz Xtrike Me Mechanical Keyboard Gk-915" , i started learning HTML and i need to use the greater than and the less than symbol, the problem is , im using a frensh AZERTY layout , and the only way to get them is by pressing the Left ALT + 6 + 0 for the...
  6. How to get the greater than and the less than symbol in an English Keyboard with a Frensh...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. CPU usage is greater than my GPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage is greater than my GPU usage: hello,I've been having this issue with my PC for a while every time i start a game for example Grand Theft Auto : 5 and open my task manager and see the usage of the CPU and GPU the CPU is always higher than the GPU and i also started to notice random FPS drops and FPS...
  8. CPU usage is greater than my GPU usage

CPU usage is greater than my GPU usage: hello,I've been having this issue with my PC for a while every time i start a game for example Grand Theft Auto : 5 and open my task manager and see the usage of the CPU and GPU the CPU is always higher than the GPU and i also started to notice random FPS drops and FPS...
  9. can i make my scaling smaller than 100?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i make my scaling smaller than 100?: so i've changed my resolution from 1080p to 720p for better frames in games, but whenever i do it, all my scaling gets messed up. Everything becomes really big (like desktop icons and such), and I can't figure out a way to get around this. The only thing I can do is zoom out...
  10. Android greater than 2.2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Android greater than 2.2: Is Windows 10 Version 1809 Android greater than 2.2 for downloading a new app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-greater-than-22/1306a211-fb53-4e1e-a475-ee0efa0cbadc