Windows 10: My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

Discus and support My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Simply my keyboard is working in apps that i installed out of windows system like opera gx and games but it wont work on windows apps like it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joeytic LoL, Jun 30, 2022.

1. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

Simply my keyboard is working in apps that i installed out of windows system like opera gx and games but it wont work on windows apps like it doesnt want to type in the search bar in windows or in settings or Xbox app anything related to microsoft store or windows my keyboard just wont work like also minecraft PE or any games i downloaded from microsoft store but weirdly enough it still works when i type a when i open the device other than that its not working with any windows 10 or microsoft related app i tried switching keyboard and ports still same prob

:)

Joeytic LoL, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Sandoval Win User

Keyboard not working

I have hp envy laptop with touchscreen. I never used the touchscreen keyboard until i had problems with keyboard on the laptop couple hours ago. Some of the Keys werent working at all, some would type numbers or incorrect letters or type commas after each letter. I tried adding and changing languages, and restoring system. Now, the laptop keyboard including function keys and the mouse doesnt work at all. When i go into control panel under keyboard- typing the only option listed is for touchscreen. Not sure if i somehow manged to disengage the main keyboard and mouse. Please help!

Sandoval, Jun 30, 2022
  3. spy2520 Win User
    keyboard doesnt work on boot

i was in the middle of overclocking when all of a sudden the keyboard (ps/2) no longer works in POST. So i cant get into the bios options, i can just watch it boot up. Weird thing is the keyboard works once vista boots up.

The last thing i did in the bios was increase dram voltage from 2.20 to 2.24 or something like that, then when it rebooted i couldnt use the keyboard anymore.

Now its back at stock settings and still wont work outside of windows, no lights or anything.

spy2520, Jun 30, 2022
  4. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

keyboard doesnt work on boot

I had problems with my keyboard (USB) on boot. Fixed buy unplugging all USB devices (except the keyboard) reboots, plugging them all back in, and it worked.

PVTCaboose1337, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

1. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!! - Similar Threads - keyboard doesnt works

2. sometimes my keyboards doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sometimes my keyboards doesnt work: I have laptop.Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6my keys 8 I k , sometimes work sometimes not. why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-my-keyboards-doesnt-work/e21bad64-e2ad-40cf-9aa1-15af9f01a4d9
  3. sometimes my keyboards doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sometimes my keyboards doesnt work: I have laptop.Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6my keys 8 I k , sometimes work sometimes not. why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-my-keyboards-doesnt-work/e21bad64-e2ad-40cf-9aa1-15af9f01a4d9
  4. keyboard backlight doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard backlight doesnt work: hi,My keyboard back light doesnt work, and my FN F9/10 stoped workug after updating to windows 10. keybord backlight settings doesnt show in mobility center either....
  5. keyboard backlight doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard backlight doesnt work: hi,My keyboard back light doesnt work, and my FN F9/10 stoped workug after updating to windows 10. keybord backlight settings doesnt show in mobility center either....
  6. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!: Simply my keyboard is working in apps that i installed out of windows system like opera gx and games but it wont work on windows apps like it doesnt want to type in the search bar in windows or in settings or Xbox app anything related to microsoft store or windows my keyboard...
  7. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!: Simply my keyboard is working in apps that i installed out of windows system like opera gx and games but it wont work on windows apps like it doesnt want to type in the search bar in windows or in settings or Xbox app anything related to microsoft store or windows my keyboard...
  8. Well my Keyboard doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Well my Keyboard doesnt work: It just stopped working then i needed to update windows 10 and it still doesnt work. submitted by /u/lillillillilecs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkr3pg/well_my_keyboard_doesnt_work/
  9. keyboard doesnt work

keyboard doesnt work: my keyboard doesn't work. its no longer listed in device manager. I cant find drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work/1b3a1f63-18b9-40ba-8a8a-567740366fdf
  10. My keyboard doesnt work

My keyboard doesnt work: Hi. I have upgraded to Windows 10 and just signed up on this fourm... However, the problem is that if it try right arrow key, z or ESC. they dont work.... Please help!*Sad 68373