Windows 10: My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft

Discus and support My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've looked in all answers to this and none of them have been successful. I've heard of a run command that fixes this issue. Can someone tell me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aldren Mateo, May 22, 2020.

1. My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft

I've looked in all answers to this and none of them have been successful. I've heard of a run command that fixes this issue. Can someone tell me that command. Also can someone tell me what else I can do to fix this issue.

:)

Aldren Mateo, May 22, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 22, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 22, 2020
  4. My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 22, 2020
Thema:

My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft

1. My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft - Similar Threads - keyboard doesn't minecraft

2. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  3. Help, my keyboard doesn't work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help, my keyboard doesn't work!: The keyboard on my touchscreen windows 10 laptop doesn't respond at all! I've tried updating and restarting it, but nothing worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-keyboard-doesnt-work/dd7de31e-8940-4e69-b359-7714614f9cee
  4. My Minecraft redeem code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft redeem code doesn't work: I bought a Minecraft redeem code for windows 10 yesterday. But when I tried to put it in it said that it was either used or invalid. The code was not scratched off and it was not shown. I tried again today and the same thing happened. I was wondering if there's any way you...
  5. Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard doesn't work: Computer HP laptop updated 1/15/2021. I found right away that the keyboard no longer worked. Mouse is fine. As I cannot get past the log-in password without a keyboard, how do I get into my computer?...
  6. Minecraft App doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft App doesn't work: I can't get the Minecraft game from the app store to work and I can't get a refund. I've so far spend 4 hours trying to get it going, including most the top forum suggestions. SFC, and other command line tools, installations, reinstalls and phoning Microsoft. The game...
  7. Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard doesn't work.: So two days ago i was playing with some friends and out of nowhere my keyboard wasn't working. The RBG's in it were still glowing, but not a single button worked. Since then my keyboard is still not working. I tried every USB port, also tried using my mouse USB port (my mouse...
  8. keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard doesn't work: Hello, i booted and run windows on my mac on an extern SSD, but my keyboard doesn't work. Only the on/off button works and not even the touch bar and track pad. How can i "activate" my full keyboard? Thanks for every help. submitted by /u/pure-toxic [link] [comments]...
  9. Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard doesn't work: My keyboard just stopped working.How can I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work/78cc4473-ac97-4d35-a6bc-a44b3cc750f0
  10. Minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't work: Hi: I'am trying to run MCWORLD "01 Movement (FINAL)" on my computer but I get this error code ‏‏0x87E10BC6 I never run Minecraft on my pc before, even I just heared about it, I never seen it before. any help?! thank you...