Windows 10: my keyboard don't work well

Discus and support my keyboard don't work well in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; every time i press my space bar, my computer bug ,it write lonely the letters "nbz" and i don't know what to do; plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RossellaLodetti, May 2, 2020.

1. my keyboard don't work well

every time i press my space bar, my computer bug ,it write lonely the letters "nbz" and i don't know what to do; plz help

:)

RossellaLodetti, May 2, 2020

2. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, May 2, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, May 2, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

my keyboard don't work well

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 2, 2020
Thema:

my keyboard don't work well

1. my keyboard don't work well - Similar Threads - keyboard don't

2. I installed an update last night and now my keyboard and mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed an update last night and now my keyboard and mouse don't work: It's not a problem with the keyboard or mouse, because they work in BIOS and on the recovery screen, but nothing works once windows boots up, even in safe mode. I just need a way to roll back the update but I literally cannot interact with my computer once windows boots up....
  3. I installed an update last night and now my keyboard and mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed an update last night and now my keyboard and mouse don't work: It's not a problem with the keyboard or mouse, because they work in BIOS and on the recovery screen, but nothing works once windows boots up, even in safe mode. I just need a way to roll back the update but I literally cannot interact with my computer once windows boots up....
  4. I installed an update last night and now my keyboard and mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reset PC install of Windows 10 now Keyboards and mice don't work so stuck on region screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset PC install of Windows 10 now Keyboards and mice don't work so stuck on region screen: Hi AllI saw a very similar post on here a few years ago but it is now locked.I used the recovery, reset your PC tool in Windows 10.I am now stuck on the 'Let's stat with region. Is this right? screen' i.e. the first screen that needs user input. Cortana says 'she' is...
  6. Reset PC install of Windows 10 now Keyboards and mice don't work so stuck on region screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset PC install of Windows 10 now Keyboards and mice don't work so stuck on region screen: Hi AllI saw a very similar post on here a few years ago but it is now locked.I used the recovery, reset your PC tool in Windows 10.I am now stuck on the 'Let's stat with region. Is this right? screen' i.e. the first screen that needs user input. Cortana says 'she' is...
  7. QWER and UIOP keys don't work on my external keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    QWER and UIOP keys don't work on my external keyboard: I use a HP Laptop 15-bs0xx. I have used this for 3 years now and this thing works like a charm. I use an external keyboard and mouse as I don't feel comfortable using the built-in keyboard. Up until recently my keyboard was working really great. But, it's been 3 weeks now...
  8. Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work: Hello, I reinstalled my windows yesterday, and I tried not to install the latest update because I was happy with the version I already had. Though it wasn't my choice because I got an instant restart today with an update wich gave me an error, more exactly, "name or password...
  9. keyboard and mouse don't work after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard and mouse don't work after reset: Hi,I refreshed and reset a desktop thatw as given to me. I rid the desktop of all files. After the reset, the mouse and keyboard do not work. I cannot connect to the internet. Help please....
  10. Regular keys don't work but special ones do on multiple keyboards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular keys don't work but special ones do on multiple keyboards: Hi, on three different keyboards, all the regular keys letters, ponctuation, tab, ctrl, alt, spacebar, numpad , etc, ... do not register when I press them but special ones media keys, calculator key, sleep key, etc do.It seems that I can some times enter something by pressing...