Windows 10: my keyboard don't work well

Discus and support my keyboard don't work well in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; every time i press my space bar, my computer bug ,it write lonely the letters "nbz" and i don't know what to do; plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RossellaLodetti, May 2, 2020.

1. my keyboard don't work well

every time i press my space bar, my computer bug ,it write lonely the letters "nbz" and i don't know what to do; plz help

:)

RossellaLodetti, May 2, 2020

2. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, May 2, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, May 2, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

my keyboard don't work well

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 2, 2020
Thema:

my keyboard don't work well

1. my keyboard don't work well - Similar Threads - keyboard don't

2. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  3. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  4. I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...: I just clean installed windows 11 yesterday on my laptop and then my mouse wasn't working so I updated the drivers then when I restarted my laptop and now the keyboard also wasn't working. I tried resetting the bios , restarting but nothing happened....
  5. I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...

I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...: I just clean installed windows 11 yesterday on my laptop and then my mouse wasn't working so I updated the drivers then when I restarted my laptop and now the keyboard also wasn't working. I tried resetting the bios , restarting but nothing happened....
  6. Touchpad, Keyboard and all external devices don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad, Keyboard and all external devices don't work: "Prevent installation of devices not described by other policy settings" ruined my laptop after following this https://thegeekpage.com/disable-laptop-keyboard-permanently/ guide to permanently remove/uninstall my built in keyboard everything just stop working my touchpad...
  7. Touchpad, Keyboard and all external devices don't work

Touchpad, Keyboard and all external devices don't work: "Prevent installation of devices not described by other policy settings" ruined my laptop after following this https://thegeekpage.com/disable-laptop-keyboard-permanently/ guide to permanently remove/uninstall my built in keyboard everything just stop working my touchpad...
  8. Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want: There is this option for an English United Kingdom keyboard that I don't want. however it doesnt show up in the list of installed keyboards nor does United States-International show up as a language pack optionIf i add the UK keyboard it ends up with these cursed optionsit...
  9. Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want

Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want: There is this option for an English United Kingdom keyboard that I don't want. however it doesnt show up in the list of installed keyboards nor does United States-International show up as a language pack optionIf i add the UK keyboard it ends up with these cursed optionsit...
  10. Keyboard seems to be screwed and I don't know what to do

Keyboard seems to be screwed and I don't know what to do: I'm on Windows 10 Home.I've been having problems with my keyboard since late last year. Here are some of themsome keys input two letters/characters. e.g pressing Shift + P inputs P, Shift + O inputs O> , Shift + I inputs <I and so ontying in all caps even when the caps lock...