Windows 10: My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!

Discus and support My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help! in Cortana to solve the problem; My keyboard on the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 wont light up when I press it, what can I do to make it light up again. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by anonymous178, Feb 13, 2020.

1. My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!

My keyboard on the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 wont light up when I press it, what can I do to make it light up again. Thank you.

:)

anonymous178, Feb 13, 2020
  2. remolanot Win User

Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Feb 13, 2020
  3. keyboard lights

i have a OMEN gaming laptop with the latest windows installed, when i first got this laptop on the 10th may the laptops keyboard would light up although it has stopped now. could i please have some help with getting the keyboard to light up again.

cheers,

simlinkans, Feb 13, 2020
  4. My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!

Back light for keyboard

I have had my asus laptop for a year now i don't know how to turn my keyboard back lights on. I tried fn + fn3 or fn4 but it only changes the light on the laptop screen. Is there any way you can help me to fix this problem? I have a VivoBook
    Max X541SA. i have windows 10 home

emmamurray1, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!

1. My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help! - Similar Threads - keyboard has stopped

2. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  3. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  4. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...: The mouse keeps disconnecting when I'm playing or just even browsing the internet, this happens frequently and then just reconnects immediately, but this causes a huge problem while playing games as it stops the mouse from moving for a second. But the huge problem is when my...
  6. Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows: Hello there I'm really need help here the problem as follows:recently updated to windows 11 then I realize the keyboard light not working anymorethe light only works on boot startup bios setting, the light turned off when entering the windows logon screen can I know why this...
  7. Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows: Hello there I'm really need help here the problem as follows:recently updated to windows 11 then I realize the keyboard light not working anymorethe light only works on boot startup bios setting, the light turned off when entering the windows logon screen can I know why this...
  8. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me: I need help with getting my keyboard to light up all the keys my eyes aren't that good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-computer-i-need-to-know-how-to-light-up-my/ce88d017-44d0-4b2f-b655-c86cc3392ae3
  9. My keyboard has stopped working

My keyboard has stopped working: My keyboard has stopped working in most applications. It doesn’t work for emails or the internet. I cannot write comments directly into this query, I have to write them into a Word document then copy&paste across. The problem appeared to start after what seemed to be a...
  10. keyboard not lighting up

keyboard not lighting up: I bought a HP Omen and I don't know how to light up the keyboard, can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/keyboard-not-lighting-up/93cdeed9-bd28-4967-b162-95972669d749