Windows 10: My keyboard ia acting really weird

Discus and support My keyboard ia acting really weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically, what happens is that the letter 'l' is typed at about 5 times a second. It's not a problem with my keyboard, it still happens after I unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZuriPL, Oct 11, 2020.

1. /u/ZuriPL Win User

My keyboard ia acting really weird

Basically, what happens is that the letter 'l' is typed at about 5 times a second. It's not a problem with my keyboard, it still happens after I unplug it, holding ctrl will stop it for as long as it's pressed. I don't know what's the problem, I had it sometimes before but never thought of trying to do anything with it. It affects both windows and apps.

Please help

Edit: typo in the title, I mean is acting.

submitted by /u/ZuriPL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZuriPL, Oct 11, 2020
  2. hxs8812 Win User

/home memory space acting really weird..

hi...recently i installed easy debian package to my N900.. & yesterday i tried uninstalling it..

i removed easy debian & easy chroot from app mgr & then deleted the debian image from the home directory..

but for some reason since morning my memotyr that is reserved for installed applications is acting weird..it used to show 1.8GB free but now suddenly only shows 900mb free , in the mornign it shwed only 183mb free etc.. and when i copy some pictures using
    mass stroage mode my 2GB memory space gets reduced... my RSS folders stopped working since last night... dont know what is going on.. acting really weird.. did I not complete the uninstallation of easy debian?

hxs8812, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Tab Key is acting really weird.

Hello.

So i have done something on my keyboard and now i do not know how to change it back.

Basically when i hold down my tab key its acting as i would keep pressing it over and over.

I would really appreciate a solution to this.

Dominik_123, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Brad 63 Win User

Keyboard weird.

I had a problem where apostrophes would transpose and question marks would have a plus sign in front of them.

It was absolutely doing my head in.

I glanced at something that suggested WINDOWS KEY plus SPACE BAR.

I tried it and that half solved the problem. Then I did SHIFT plus CONTROL and that cured the problem completely.

If anyone else has a keyboard acting weirdly all of a sudden where.............

I've becomes 'veI.
    Don't becomes do'tn.
    You're becomes yo'reu.

and other weird shit happens...............MICROSOFT BUTTON plus SPACE BAR might just be the solution along with CTRL plus SHIFT.

Brad 63, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

1. My keyboard ia acting really weird - Similar Threads - keyboard acting really

2. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  3. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  4. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  6. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  7. My windows is acting really weird

8. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  9. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  10. My mouse is really acting weird