Windows 10: my keyboard is messed up

Discus and support my keyboard is messed up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my kid managed to somehow mess up my laptops keyboard. the problem was that when i pressed c it would type in c/, d would d; and etc, now these are all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mykbordbrok, May 3, 2019.

1. my keyboard is messed up

my kid managed to somehow mess up my laptops keyboard.
    the problem was that when i pressed c it would type in c/, d would d; and etc, now these are all fine exept of e and caps lock shift. /to type e i used copy and paste/ i tried turning the numlk off and it fixed most exept for e.
    pleas help if you can im really worried about my laptop i need it for work.
    i am new here and sorry for my bad english its not my native language.

:)

mykbordbrok, May 3, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Keyboard language mess up

Hi Julie,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When you say that your preferred keyboard language disappeared or was deleted, did you try reinstalling it?
    • If yes, were you able to reinstall it?
    • If No, what happens when you try to reinstall it or any other keyboard language?

Kindly provide some more details so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, make sure that Windows is up to date. I would suggest to create a new user account and see if you can add/remove the keyboard languages.

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderators

Peer_Sam, May 3, 2019
  3. Keyboard messing around.

Hello,

This issue with your keyboard can be due to incompatible or corrupted drivers. The hardware itself can cause performance issue as well. For us to provide you the most appropriate resolution, we would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us
    the needed details below:

• Were there any changes made to your laptop prior to this issue such as a recent update or a newly installed software?
    • Aside from uninstalling the keyboard driver, have you tried to update it as well?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    . This automated tool will check for any known issues related to the devices connected to your PC and resolve it automatically.

If the issue persists, you refer to this
    support article
    to check out other troubleshooting steps to follow to help resolve the concern regarding your keyboard.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, May 3, 2019
  4. my keyboard is messed up

Keyboard messing around.

We would like to follow up on this issue. Are you still having issues with your keyboard even after resetting your PC? If so, we suggest that you refer to your laptop manufacturer for further assistance. Since we have done all the necessary troubleshooting
    steps and the issue is still the same with your laptop keyboard, your laptop manufacturer will be able to provide you further steps to resolve the issue.

Regards.

Jennifer Bri, May 3, 2019
Thema:

my keyboard is messed up

1. my keyboard is messed up - Similar Threads - keyboard messed

2. 2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.: For a while now, I've noticed 2 HID keyboard devices showing up in my settings which make my keyboard press random keys by itself and hold them when im not even touching the keyboard. when i remove them, after shutdown, restart, sleep ect they both come back. any way to fix...
  3. 2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.: For a while now, I've noticed 2 HID keyboard devices showing up in my settings which make my keyboard press random keys by itself and hold them when im not even touching the keyboard. when i remove them, after shutdown, restart, sleep ect they both come back. any way to fix...
  4. Keyboard keys messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys messed up: yesterday i was playing a game on my laptop and my keys ''g'' and ''h'' weren't working at all but later they started typing again so i just assumed it was just because of the game but today when i press said keys they either get typed in 2-3x times even tho i press them just...
  5. Keyboard keys messed up

Keyboard keys messed up: yesterday i was playing a game on my laptop and my keys ''g'' and ''h'' weren't working at all but later they started typing again so i just assumed it was just because of the game but today when i press said keys they either get typed in 2-3x times even tho i press them just...
  6. I think I messed up my keyboard and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I messed up my keyboard and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone help?: I was looking for advice to make my SHIFT, W and Q key work at the same time, but turns out it's a problem of the keyboard itself Razer Ornata V3. During my attempt to fix it, I followed this advice by Paloma Bianchini. It goes as follows:"1. Press the Windows + Q keys, type...
  7. I think I messed up my keyboard and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone help?

I think I messed up my keyboard and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone help?: I was looking for advice to make my SHIFT, W and Q key work at the same time, but turns out it's a problem of the keyboard itself Razer Ornata V3. During my attempt to fix it, I followed this advice by Paloma Bianchini. It goes as follows:"1. Press the Windows + Q keys, type...
  8. I think I messed up my keyboard and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. The keyboard is messed up

The keyboard is messed up: KB: I-rocks K60M I don't know because of some problem my computer loses control even when I do nothing, it just stops when I press the key combination Fn+F9, but then some keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+A ,Copy n Paste... is disabled, maybe I accidentally pressed something that...
  10. The keyboard is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard is messed up: KB: I-rocks K60M I don't know because of some problem my computer loses control even when I do nothing, it just stops when I press the key combination Fn+F9, but then some keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+A ,Copy n Paste... is disabled, maybe I accidentally pressed something that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my keyboard is messed up