Windows 10: My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10

Discus and support My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not able to type any thing in my chrome broswer it is working on edge and Firefox broswer but it is not working in chrome broswer tell me how I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharithaH, Sep 21, 2020.

1. CharithaH Win User

My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10

I am not able to type any thing in my chrome broswer it is working on edge and Firefox broswer but it is not working in chrome broswer tell me how I can fix this type of issue?

:)

CharithaH, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Issues with making chrome as default browser on Windows 10.

Hi Richard,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or default browser program is change correctly.

I suggest you to follow the steps to change the default browser as Chrome browser and check if it helps.

1. Type "Control Panel" without the quotes in search box and click on it.

2. Click on Programs.

3. Then click on Default Programs and click on
    Set Default Programs

4. Click on chrome browser from the list.

5. Click on Set this program as default.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with making default browser as chrome, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 21, 2020
  4. My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10

After the recent Update, unable to set Google Chrome as default browser

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Press "Windows" button on your keyboard and type "Default Programs" in the search menu.
    • Select "Default Programs" from the suggestions.
    • Now select "Chrome" under "Web browser".

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10

1. My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10 - Similar Threads - keyboard working chrome

2. My touch keyboard stopped working in browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch keyboard stopped working in browsers.: I have an Acer spin laptop. The tablet mode works well, however the touch keyboard that pops up when I use it stopped working in browsersI tried google, mozila and duckduckgo. It worked at first, I noticed the mistake a few months ago. The touch keyboard works in my file...
  3. My touch keyboard stopped working in browsers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touch keyboard stopped working in browsers.: I have an Acer spin laptop. The tablet mode works well, however the touch keyboard that pops up when I use it stopped working in browsersI tried google, mozila and duckduckgo. It worked at first, I noticed the mistake a few months ago. The touch keyboard works in my file...
  4. Chrome browser is not opening in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome browser is not opening in windows 10: I am not able to open chrome browser in windows 10 it just open do some process for few minutes and again close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser-is-not-opening-in-windows-10/3c636919-7fe9-4c3e-99ce-646388e88c38
  5. Windows 10 update killed my chrome browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update killed my chrome browser: I've recently updated my windows 10 operation system and after I restarted my laptop I couldn't open my chrome browser. Every time I start It pops up, but than closes....
  6. New Edge Browser and Chrome do not work on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Edge Browser and Chrome do not work on my Windows 10 PC: I have been having issues with Chrome for the past couple of months. It opens but does not do ANYTHING else. Edge used to work but when I downloaded the new Edge browser, the same thing happens. It opens but it will not do anything else. No buttons work except for the...
  7. Chrome browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome browser on Windows 10: How do I download and launch the Chrome browser on my new Microsoft Surface Go computer? The computer only offers Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser-on-windows-10/2b2e88cd-e031-41b2-85fc-e2235f39ca93
  8. Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Browser: When i click on the icon, it does not open! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser/143497a3-4579-42e0-bbaa-ac0d65d977cf
  9. Chrome browser

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser: I have a shortcut to open my Chrome browser on my taskbar. Every time I open Chrome I get this pop-up message: [img] I then have to click "yes" for Chrome to open. My Chrome browser is up to date. This has only happened recently. Any idea what causes this annoyance?...
  10. Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10: Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any way to increase those without increasing everything else? Thanks. 16716