Windows 10: my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?

Discus and support my keyboard isn't responding what should i do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i did everything through device manager but in vain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aliazahran, Mar 27, 2020.

1. my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?

i did everything through device manager but in vain

:)

aliazahran, Mar 27, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 27, 2020
  4. my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?

keyboard is not responding

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to use the On Screen Keyboard by click on Ease of access login to the computer and then follow the below methods.

Uninstall keyboard driver and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard.
    • Right on the Keyboard driver and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?

1. my keyboard isn't responding what should i do? - Similar Threads - keyboard isn't responding

2. My keyboard ,touchpad and mouse are not working what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard ,touchpad and mouse are not working what should I do: Please help with my keyboard, touchpad and mouse they just stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-touchpad-and-mouse-are-not-working/8be75d3d-de3f-4bae-8450-6ce26883a0c6
  3. My keyboard ,touchpad and mouse are not working what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard ,touchpad and mouse are not working what should I do: Please help with my keyboard, touchpad and mouse they just stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-touchpad-and-mouse-are-not-working/8be75d3d-de3f-4bae-8450-6ce26883a0c6
  4. My cursor isn't visible what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor isn't visible what should I do: I am unable to see cursor on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-isnt-visible-what-should-i-do/bd24a8d3-1ae8-4d6b-b12e-cec64634ad8c
  5. My cursor isn't visible what should I do

My cursor isn't visible what should I do: I am unable to see cursor on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-isnt-visible-what-should-i-do/bd24a8d3-1ae8-4d6b-b12e-cec64634ad8c
  6. Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?: Each time I start my PC, when I open Notepad, It isn't opening, an error pops up.This is the error:I reinstall notepad from Microsoft store and It works, but after restarting my PC the error POPS UP ONCE AGAIN WHEN I OPEN NOTEPAD.Please help me.How do I fix this?...
  7. Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?

Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?: Each time I start my PC, when I open Notepad, It isn't opening, an error pops up.This is the error:I reinstall notepad from Microsoft store and It works, but after restarting my PC the error POPS UP ONCE AGAIN WHEN I OPEN NOTEPAD.Please help me.How do I fix this?...
  8. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  9. the screen recorder in my windows 10 isn't working. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    the screen recorder in my windows 10 isn't working. What should I do?: Whenever i click on record button in the Xbox game bar an error message saying "Recording isn't working", appears to my computer screen. What should be done to resolve this problem?...
  10. My AKM320 midi plus isn't recognized by my computer what should i do??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My AKM320 midi plus isn't recognized by my computer what should i do??: The manual says " the AKM320 does not need other driver to work with a computer, only needs the USB Audio Driver built in the system." i go to my device manager , the device status says " Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A...