Windows 10: My Keyboard isn't working!

Discus and support My Keyboard isn't working! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, I need some help. For context, I have a preloaded Windows 7 laptop that I switched to Windows 10 installed W10 and now the keyboard isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ImActuallyKaylin, Nov 27, 2020.

1. My Keyboard isn't working!

Okay, I need some help. For context, I have a preloaded Windows 7 laptop that I switched to Windows 10 installed W10 and now the keyboard isn't working. I did try to refurbish it/clean it and I think the chemicals messed it up. I am trying to use the on-screen keyboard until I can fix it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix the laptop without going to a repair shop?

:)

ImActuallyKaylin, Nov 27, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 27, 2020
  4. My Keyboard isn't working!

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

My Keyboard isn't working!

1. My Keyboard isn't working! - Similar Threads - Keyboard isn't working

2. My keyboard isn't working right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working right.: I don't know who to go to so I'm starting off with the microsoft community. I have an HP laptop running windows 11. Whenever I play a game my character moves on it's own. My keyes aren't sticking down. Like, when I press the w key my character moves but when I let go my...
  3. My keyboard isn't working properly....

My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  4. Keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't working: Alright so every time I press a button the same or similar sequence of letters types on the screen, but since I can't type anything I'm currently locked out of the computer...
  5. Keyboard isn't working

Keyboard isn't working: Alright so every time I press a button the same or similar sequence of letters types on the screen, but since I can't type anything I'm currently locked out of the computer...
  6. My keyboard isn't working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My keyboard isn't working: I was cleaning my keyboard and I think I pressed a combination of keys and now escape up until f2 and down don't work so escape f1,f2,2,w s, x and behind those keys all don't work if I press w it does qw and if I press s it does sa what do I do?...
  7. Keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't working.: I've been having this trouble for a year? now. I am not willing to go to someone to fix it. I've been searching far and wide online and I've tried everything, but it's not working. Reinstalling drivers doesn't work, commands don't. I am sure it's a software problem, however....
  8. Keyboard isn't working.

Keyboard isn't working.: I've been having this trouble for a year? now. I am not willing to go to someone to fix it. I've been searching far and wide online and I've tried everything, but it's not working. Reinstalling drivers doesn't work, commands don't. I am sure it's a software problem, however....
  9. my keyboard isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard isn't working properly: if I hold a button down it doesn't run smoothly it just presses it repeatedly but is somehow works when i hold down another button at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-working-properly/085ad080-4eba-4f20-9ff4-e6b1f40c49fb
  10. My keyboard isn't working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard isn't working!: My keyboard started acting up this afternoon. For some reason the keys don't match what I'm typing there I cannot use the number keys the down arrow left arrow. When I press keys multiple letters come up as if I type them. I have tried removing sticky keys and anything else...