Windows 10: my keyboard keeps spamming - button

Discus and support my keyboard keeps spamming - button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; And when I check keyboard tester it shows that the button - is spamming in the num pad but my laptop doesn’t actually have num pad and I don’t use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimmey71, Nov 8, 2022.

1. jimmey71 Win User

my keyboard keeps spamming - button

And when I check keyboard tester it shows that the button - is spamming in the num pad but my laptop doesn’t actually have num pad and I don’t use external keyboard with num pad

:)

jimmey71, Nov 8, 2022

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 8, 2022
  3. Microsoft wired Keyboard 600 keeps connecting and disconnecting each time I press a button.

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

As you have installed the latest drivers for the keyboard and are still facing the issue, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, suggest you to unplug and plug the keyboard and check if the issue is with the keyboard connection.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 8, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Keys randomly keep spamming

Hi KeiKei_617

Sorry, I am out of ideas, if that is still spamming on the on-screen keyboard when you keyboard is disconnected, then that indicates your keyboard is okay and this is a software issue, hopefully someone else will come along with other suggestions on a fix .
    . .

DaveM121, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

1. my keyboard keeps spamming - button - Similar Threads - keyboard keeps spamming

2. My keyboard keeps spamming the L blulttlonl STOP. OK. IT KEEPS SPAMMING THE L BUTTON. HELP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard keeps spamming the L blulttlonl STOP. OK. IT KEEPS SPAMMING THE L BUTTON. HELP.: My keyboard just started randomly spamming L and so i figured there was just something inside of it pressing it down, so i took off the key piece and cleaned under it. it didn't work. i tried to restart the computer, it didnt fix anything. i went to device manager and...
  3. My keyboard keeps spamming the L blulttlonl STOP. OK. IT KEEPS SPAMMING THE L BUTTON. HELP.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard keeps spamming the L blulttlonl STOP. OK. IT KEEPS SPAMMING THE L BUTTON. HELP.: My keyboard just started randomly spamming L and so i figured there was just something inside of it pressing it down, so i took off the key piece and cleaned under it. it didn't work. i tried to restart the computer, it didnt fix anything. i went to device manager and...
  4. My keyboard keeps spamming the L blulttlonl STOP. OK. IT KEEPS SPAMMING THE L BUTTON. HELP.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  6. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  7. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. my keyboard keeps spamming - button

my keyboard keeps spamming - button: And when I check keyboard tester it shows that the button - is spamming in the num pad but my laptop doesn’t actually have num pad and I don’t use external keyboard with num pad...
  9. If I hold any button from keyboard it spams

If I hold any button from keyboard it spams: I have this problem quite for very long time and if I hold any key on my keyboard it spams. I do not know if anyone else is having this problem too but I am not familiar with keyboard device at all so I need a bit of hand on this one. I did replaced the keyboard 3 years...
  10. If I hold any button from keyboard it spams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    If I hold any button from keyboard it spams: I have this problem quite for very long time and if I hold any key on my keyboard it spams. I do not know if anyone else is having this problem too but I am not familiar with keyboard device at all so I need a bit of hand on this one. I did replaced the keyboard 3 years...