Windows 10: My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help.

Discus and support My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No matter how hard I try, any of the keyboard shortcuts do nothing. Even like ALT+F4 as an example. That doesn't close a app or program on my PC. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mackay VanDyke, Feb 1, 2023.

1. My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help.

No matter how hard I try, any of the keyboard shortcuts do nothing. Even like ALT+F4 as an example. That doesn't close a app or program on my PC. This goes for all of the keyboard shortcuts.

:)

Mackay VanDyke, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Feb 3, 2023
  4. armym3 Win User

My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help.

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help.

1. My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help. - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcuts don't

2. My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard shortcuts don't work. Need help.: No matter how hard I try, any of the keyboard shortcuts do nothing. Even like ALT+F4 as an example. That doesn't close a app or program on my PC. This goes for all of the keyboard shortcuts....
  3. Keyboard shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcut not working.: I am unable to switch between list and icons using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+6 & other shortcuts like this, actually all other shortcuts are working just fine. Execpt these view switch shortcuts.Kindly help as it is a important for me as I have to use it in my everyday...
  4. Keyboard shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcut not working.: I am unable to switch between list and icons using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+6 & other shortcuts like this, actually all other shortcuts are working just fine. Execpt these view switch shortcuts.Kindly help as it is a important for me as I have to use it in my everyday...
  5. keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard shortcuts not working: Looking for keyboard shortcuts for diacriticals, either in ENG INTL or in Deutsch/German. Bing's list has instructions for combos, apostrophe=acute accent works, but comma=cedilla and colon=umlaut do nothing. What is the correct shortcut to use without keying in a code each...
  6. Keyboard shortcuts don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard shortcuts don't work: Hello, i have windows 10 with HP Omen, and one day shortcuts like win+shift+C for screenshot or win+R stopped working. They always worked bad, from time to time, but now they dont work at all. i tried to reinstall keyboard drivers but it doesn't help. please help me...
  7. Keyboard Shortcut Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard Shortcut Help: I was in the middle of typing and ended up hitting some wrong keys. I got these popup panels with my computer performance on them among other things (Happened to fast I can't remember). Definitely not the average task manager view. These panels were gray in my case. Not sure...
  8. Shortcuts don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shortcuts don't work: Hi, for some reason my shortcuts don't connect but I haven't changed anything. How can I fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts-dont-work/67e2dd11-ef76-46fa-96e6-42e746c515d4
  9. Keyboard shortcut not working correctly. Help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard shortcut not working correctly. Help?: On past Windows computers I have frequently used Alt + F4 to close my current activity. That shortcut is still shown in the list of keyboard shortcuts, but when I use it rather than closing anything it just shows the volume slider bar. Help?...
  10. Need help fixing keyboard Windows shortcuts on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help fixing keyboard Windows shortcuts on laptop: I got this Windows 10 laptop at work to use at the workplace, but it does some strange things when pressing shortcuts that are supposed to do other things. edit: never mind, figured out this part, still need help with the next. Since this is a laptop, there's also a bunch of...