Windows 10: My keyboard went crazy while I played a game.

Discus and support My keyboard went crazy while I played a game. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was recently playing Vietnam Rising Storm 2 when my keyboard started acting weird, when I pressed the W key the computer opened a window with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/madmagic2005, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My keyboard went crazy while I played a game.

I was recently playing Vietnam Rising Storm 2 when my keyboard started acting weird, when I pressed the W key the computer opened a window with "Windows pen" or something like this, when I pressed R it opened the "Run program" window and many odd things happened, I fixed it by restarting my computer. Any fixes for next time this happens?

submitted by /u/madmagic2005
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/madmagic2005, Nov 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 keyboard on games acting crazy

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Since you couldn’t find any issues with other games, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game and verify the result.

Follow the steps below to uninstall the game.

• Right click on
      start menu

• Select programs and features.

• Under program and features select the game.

• Right click on
      Skullgirls
      and click on uninstall.

• Try reinstalling it again.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games

only thing i could really think of or suggest would be getting a controller to play games .. that would probably solve this problem or if you get a better keyboard to hook up to your laptop to use while gaming.. those are only solutions i could think of and that would work better.

BrandonR188, Nov 21, 2020
  4. My keyboard went crazy while I played a game.

My Keyboard goes crazy for some reason

Hi,

This issue may have something to do with the app or the buttons of the keyboard. For us to verify which one causes the issue, we would like to gather more information:

• Does this issue only occur when playing the said game?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

My keyboard went crazy while I played a game.

1. My keyboard went crazy while I played a game. - Similar Threads - keyboard went crazy

2. The alarm went crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The alarm went crazy.: Hello. I'm facing a problem. After turning on the laptop, it starts playing the alarm sound, 5-10 times, sometimes so often that the next sound interrupts the previous one. The same thing happens when you open any window, after opening the settings, after clicking on the...
  3. The alarm went crazy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The alarm went crazy.: Hello. I'm facing a problem. After turning on the laptop, it starts playing the alarm sound, 5-10 times, sometimes so often that the next sound interrupts the previous one. The same thing happens when you open any window, after opening the settings, after clicking on the...
  4. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.: I had this problem a while back and it recently resurfaced a couple of days ago. Basically, what happens is that whenever I am using my keyboard to complete non-gaming related tasks on my ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, it works perfectly and there are no problems. Whenever I boot up...
  5. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.

Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.: I had this problem a while back and it recently resurfaced a couple of days ago. Basically, what happens is that whenever I am using my keyboard to complete non-gaming related tasks on my ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, it works perfectly and there are no problems. Whenever I boot up...
  6. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games: Hi,I'm having issues with my S key only while playing games for some reason. I have to mention that I have had this issue before but it just stopped being an issue for a few months until recently it started malfunctioning again. Basically what happens is my S key starts...
  7. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games

Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games: Hi,I'm having issues with my S key only while playing games for some reason. I have to mention that I have had this issue before but it just stopped being an issue for a few months until recently it started malfunctioning again. Basically what happens is my S key starts...
  8. Keyboard crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard crazy: My keyboard is driving me crazy. It skips around and deletes things when I typing. Is this because of sticky or toggle keys. If so, how do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-crazy/2f46e6a6-11a3-433d-a24c-2d8f2fab1c40
  9. Playing a game then my monitor went crazy, whats the cause?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing a game then my monitor went crazy, whats the cause?: Hi I was playing a game, then my screen went black and i had a "No signal" message on my monitor. Moments later the screen came back on but there was glitches and visual issues all over my screen (see attached image). I managed to restart the PC and now its all fine again...
  10. Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games: Hey guys, just three days ago I ordered a new-condition HP Pavilion 15 Liquid Platinum laptop. Since the beginning, I've noticed that when playing different video games, the arrow keys don't respond properly. For example, when playing a racing game, the vehicle in the game...