Windows 10: My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working

Discus and support My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am currently using Dell Inspiron N5010 .. My keyboard Numeric board in not working correctly.. from where i can download driver.. 26215 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MusaJutt, Oct 12, 2015.

1. MusaJutt Win User

My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working

I am currently using Dell Inspiron N5010 .. My keyboard Numeric board in not working correctly.. from where i can download driver..

:)

MusaJutt, Oct 12, 2015
  2. hemell Win User

Nokia e63 Changing Keyboard Layout.

my nokia e63 not like other e63's keyboard symbol.it's (q-! w-" e-+ and number key is like other i-? o- blank p-blank a-% s-' d-blank k-- l-? Zxc-blank after m here 2 key with other language. )my keypad also have another language with english.but after
    my firmware update my phone's keyboard symbol layout is changed.this lay out is not like other common e63.this layout is (q-! W-" e-- nuber layout is ok i-+ o-= p- blank a s d-blank k-? L-؟‎ z x c-blank next 1 botton after M is ' and no next 2 botton after
    : after space botton is work ،،،، and before ctrl botton work ؛؛؛؛؛‎ this......)so hoe can i fix this problem???

hemell, Oct 12, 2015
  3. wilson63 Win User
    e90 can not function when upgrade from 300.. to 400..

Hi, I think Nokia update have already cautioned you to not disconnect your phone or interrupt with the update in progress otherwise will cause servere damage, you must have disconnected the phone.

I heard you have to press *3 & hold down call botton simultaneously to re-start it or press & hold green botton * & 3 & keep them held whilst power on for few seconds after, do inform if that works.:manwink:

Hit the cudos botton if information is helpful.

wilson63, Oct 12, 2015
  4. azasadny Win User

ww.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15-intel-n5010/drivers

azasadny, Oct 13, 2015
  5. MusaJutt Win User
    Still same problem.. *Sad

MusaJutt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working - Similar Threads - Keyboards Few Botton's

2. My keyboards w key stops working for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboards w key stops working for a few seconds: this problem started a 2 weeks ago and every time I press my w key there's a good chance it won't respond and I just have to hold down the key longer for it to work and sometimes when I still hold down the key it still just stops responding...
  3. My keyboards w key stops working for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboards w key stops working for a few seconds: this problem started a 2 weeks ago and every time I press my w key there's a good chance it won't respond and I just have to hold down the key longer for it to work and sometimes when I still hold down the key it still just stops responding...
  4. Taskbar start botton not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar start botton not working: I my windows 10 pc task bar not working. Also giving 'cntrl+alt+dlt ' command task manager also not working. I have not able to enter any comand in the desktop, some times showing 'your divice is not ready '. Pls give replay what I will do?...
  5. Taskbar start botton not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar start botton not working: I my windows 10 pc task bar not working. Also giving 'cntrl+alt+dlt ' command task manager also not working. I have not able to enter any comand in the desktop, some times showing 'your divice is not ready '. Pls give replay what I will do?...
  6. Taskbar start botton not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. A few keys on the keyboard not working.

A few keys on the keyboard not working.: Hi, I noticed that some of my keys have not been working. They work half the time, but the other half of the time, the keys just don't register. The only way that I can type these keys is to hold them down until they eventually work. I have tried a few things, like updating...
  8. My keyboard stops working for a few seconds and then it resumes.

My keyboard stops working for a few seconds and then it resumes.: Hi. A few days ago, I bought a Redragon Kumara K552 wired. At first everything seemed to be ok. But recently I started to have some problems. Sometimes, the keyboard just disconnects completely and turns off this happens with my mouse too, and I have to reboot all the...
  9. Windows Start Botton and screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Start Botton and screen stopped working: The original Win 7 was upgraded to Win 10 however, the Window.old was not getting deleted and was taking a lot of space on the computer. I have received messages suggesting to delete Windows.old folder to free space, then when I clicked OK, nothing happened. I have then...
  10. how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ?: how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ? I mean shift+end or shift+home. Its a very helpful feature of selecting a long line. Thanks 24734

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keybot botton driver