Windows 10: My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work

Discus and support My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i was entering a pin for my account in this laptop number six spams, and when i need it it doesn't work. please help me fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rommelzagamer, Dec 21, 2020.

1. My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work

When i was entering a pin for my account in this laptop number six spams, and when i need it it doesn't work. please help me fix it.

:)

Rommelzagamer, Dec 21, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 21, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 21, 2020
  4. zach1920 Win User

My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work

Keyboard spamming letter 't'

Hi, windows 10 thinks that i am pressing the 't' button and spams it randomly. Let me tell you what solutions ive tried. Unplugging keyboard, trying different USB ports, restarting PC, uninstalling drivers, uninstalling device, doing a "clean boot", and
    finally tried resetting. I did a reset with erasing everything on my pc and that didnt work. And even bought a new keyboard and that wasnt the issue

zach1920, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work

1. My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work - Similar Threads - keyboards number six

2. Number Keyboard pad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  3. my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work: hello i have a fujitsu H730recently i opened it for some cleaning and in order to open it i have to take the keyboard off itwhen i did that then installed it again i faced a problem which is the letters U I O J K L etc. gives numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't...
  4. my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work: hello i have a fujitsu H730recently i opened it for some cleaning and in order to open it i have to take the keyboard off itwhen i did that then installed it again i faced a problem which is the letters U I O J K L etc. gives numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't...
  5. my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Help, my keyboard doesn't work!

Help, my keyboard doesn't work!: The keyboard on my touchscreen windows 10 laptop doesn't respond at all! I've tried updating and restarting it, but nothing worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-keyboard-doesnt-work/dd7de31e-8940-4e69-b359-7714614f9cee
  7. Number five, six and dash on upper keys and number on right keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Number five, six and dash on upper keys and number on right keyboard not working: I believe after a recent update is when the above see subject line happened. It also moved all my icons on main screen all over which I fixed. I need to know how to get the keys I can't get to work working again without spending tons of money to go to a repair place or...
  8. My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft

My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft: I've looked in all answers to this and none of them have been successful. I've heard of a run command that fixes this issue. Can someone tell me that command. Also can someone tell me what else I can do to fix this issue....
  9. Five and Six keys not working in Windows 10, No. six on number pad not working either

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Five and Six keys not working in Windows 10, No. six on number pad not working either: I have a HP pavilion laptop and after an update, the number five and six key stopped working. Along with the key under the esc key and the dash next to the zero. Also on the number keypad, the number is not working either. Its not the keyboard itself since there are several...
  10. Numbers on keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numbers on keyboard not working: Since yesterday my keyboard was not working properly, as in upon pressing the shift key, the symbols would not appear. I tried to fix this by using windows recovery, to no avail, these issues appeared as seen in the reliability window. And furthermore, I can only use numbers...