Windows 10: my keypad is not working correctly

Discus and support my keypad is not working correctly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zha5121472, Dec 4, 2022.

1. my keypad is not working correctly

lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help

:)

zha5121472, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Bobby6661 Win User

Keypad not functioning correctly in windows 10

After installing windows 10 home version, my keypad will not work after initial login. The keypad will work to log in and then will not work with any apps. I hope someone has a fix as this is a PITA!

Bobby6661, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Sern Lee Win User
    Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly

Hi, currently I have encounter an issue that with Narrator turn on, the website @ mention feature is unable to work correctly.
    This issue also able to reproduce in microsoft team web version (Checking your credentials...), google sheet and etc.

Step to reproduce:
    1. Open narrator
    2. Open microsoft team in web version
    3. In any group chat, type '@'.

4. A suggestion list will popup.

5. Unable to continue key in any text to filter the suggestion list. Narrator will voice 'unavailable' upon key press.

p/s: It seems like Narrator will auto focus on the popup suggestion list option which have been implemented with aria-selected='true' and cause the input key no longer working.

Kindly let me know if there is any suggestion or finding on the issue above. Thanks.

Sern Lee, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Romel Ram Win User

my keypad is not working correctly

numeric keypad stopped working

Hi,

To assist you with your issue with numeric keypad, ensure that the Num Lock key is enabled. This key is usually located nearby or on the numeric keypad. Press the
    Num Lock key and test it to determine if the keypad is working.

Use the following steps to resolve issues when either the numeric keypad does not work, but rest of the keyboard works correctly, or when the whole keyboard does not work but the numeric keypad works correctly:

NOTE:

Some keyboard functions might stop working when accidentally pressing and holding the
    Shift key or the Num Lock key for several seconds or when these keys are pressed several times.

1. In Windows, search for and open Control Panel.

2. In Control Panel, click Ease of Access.

3. In the Ease of Access Center, click Make the keyboard easier to use.

4. Uncheck the option for Turn on Mouse Keys, and then click
    OK

If you are still having issues, you can refer to the article below:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Romel Ram, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

my keypad is not working correctly

1. my keypad is not working correctly - Similar Threads - keypad working correctly

2. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  3. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  4. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. keypad is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keypad is not working.: Number keypad is not working and the f12 stays on. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-is-not-working/9746e439-af3a-4eb1-8b9c-dca55e3663e1
  6. keypad is not working.

keypad is not working.: Number keypad is not working and the f12 stays on. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-is-not-working/9746e439-af3a-4eb1-8b9c-dca55e3663e1
  7. my keypad is not working correctly

my keypad is not working correctly: lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keypad-is-not-working-correctly/90d1e36d-c597-4429-af07-8a647ba5f977
  8. my keypad is not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keypad is not working correctly: lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keypad-is-not-working-correctly/90d1e36d-c597-4429-af07-8a647ba5f977
  9. Keypad/Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keypad/Touchpad Not Working: Hi all. I don't know if it is called a touchpad or a keypad!! Either/or, it has stopped working on my Samsung laptop. My keyboard is working fine and when I plugged in a mouse, thank heavens, that still worked. I fixed this problem a year or two back, now, the problem is...
  10. Keypad not functioning correctly in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keypad not functioning correctly in windows 10: After installing windows 10 home version, my keypad will not work after initial login. The keypad will work to log in and then will not work with any apps. I hope someone has a fix as this is a PITA! 60842