Windows 10: My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key

Discus and support My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been happening for a while now but when I press numpad "4" key it also presses the numpad "/" key and vice versa so when I press either of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michaelyeung3, Jan 25, 2021.

1. My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key

This has been happening for a while now but when I press numpad "4" key it also presses the numpad "/" key and vice versa

so when I press either of those keys it shows "4/"

I'm sure there's a way to fix it without needing to download another key mapping app out in the internet for no reason.

:)

michaelyeung3, Jan 25, 2021

2. 1215N function keys not working?

dont forget match the type of your stuff, so you can run it by pressing function key

micropage7, Jan 25, 2021
  3. manofthem Win User
    Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Jan 25, 2021
  4. My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key

The function keys

Disabled, you have to press the Fn and the F key for the special function you want, like volume up down.

Enabled, you only have to press the F key to get the special function. But to get the original F8 key function etc, you have to press the Fn and the F key.

alphanumeric, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key

1. My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key - Similar Threads - keys are pressing

2. My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time: Hello, I have a problem regarding my laptop keyboard. When I press the numpad 2, it shows as " `2 ". And it also happens when I pressed my ~/` button. It also shows as " `2 ". Is there a way to fix this as they press each other at the same time? It seems they have the same...
  3. Why are some of my keys pressing 2 keys at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some of my keys pressing 2 keys at the same time?: Hi so recently my laptop has been pressing two keys at the same time. for example if i were to thpe the letter y it comes up as "hy" this is the same as if i were trying to the h. this also happens with g and t which comes up as "gt". also when i press the volume down botton...
  4. Why are some of my keys pressing 2 keys at the same time?

Why are some of my keys pressing 2 keys at the same time?: Hi so recently my laptop has been pressing two keys at the same time. for example if i were to thpe the letter y it comes up as "hy" this is the same as if i were trying to the h. this also happens with g and t which comes up as "gt". also when i press the volume down botton...
  5. My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key: This has been happening for a while now but when I press numpad "4" key it also presses the numpad "/" key and vice versaso when I press either of those keys it shows "4/"I'm sure there's a way to fix it without needing to download another key mapping app out in the internet...
  6. My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key

My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key: This has been happening for a while now but when I press numpad "4" key it also presses the numpad "/" key and vice versaso when I press either of those keys it shows "4/"I'm sure there's a way to fix it without needing to download another key mapping app out in the internet...
  7. My keys are pressing other keys at the same time it has the same function as the other key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!: Hello, this started happening like 2 weeks ago, even though i have been using my laptop for almost a year with no issues so far, and it is very annoying. Somehow, im not sure how to trigger it consistently, but whenever i press the SHIFT key and quickly press CTRL key right...
  9. My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!

My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!: Hello, this started happening like 2 weeks ago, even though i have been using my laptop for almost a year with no issues so far, and it is very annoying. Somehow, im not sure how to trigger it consistently, but whenever i press the SHIFT key and quickly press CTRL key right...
  10. I'm unable to press "w" and "2" at the same time , but im able to press other key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to press "w" and "2" at the same time , but im able to press other key...: How do I fix this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-press-w-and-2-at-the-same-time-but-im/c0d175de-f55d-48d4-b091-cba4480e6a1f