Windows 10: My keys on my laptop don't work.

Discus and support My keys on my laptop don't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Lenovo Ideapad flex 4. Some of the keys don't work and I don't know how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iicey, Jul 14, 2018.

1. iicey Win User

My keys on my laptop don't work.

I have an Lenovo Ideapad flex 4. Some of the keys don't work and I don't know how to fix it.

:)

iicey, Jul 14, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    My keys on my laptop don't work. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 14, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. My keys on my laptop don't work. - Similar Threads - keys laptop don't

2. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  3. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  4. My laptop's speakers don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's speakers don't work.: My laptop's default speakers aren't playing any audio. My volume is on and the browser volume is on, but the speakers won't play a sound. My headphones also won't play a sound, but my bluetooth devices will play the audio. I don't know how to fix it....
  5. My laptop's speakers don't work.

My laptop's speakers don't work.: My laptop's default speakers aren't playing any audio. My volume is on and the browser volume is on, but the speakers won't play a sound. My headphones also won't play a sound, but my bluetooth devices will play the audio. I don't know how to fix it....
  6. Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work: my keyboard sticks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-keys-on-my-hp-laptop-dont-work/20cb3a83-3d45-499e-bf7d-51f4e794cfbd
  7. Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work

Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work: my keyboard sticks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-keys-on-my-hp-laptop-dont-work/20cb3a83-3d45-499e-bf7d-51f4e794cfbd
  8. My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work: I have a hp-notebook-14s-cr1005tu 2019 running Windows 10 now. My page up and page down keys don't work sometimes and at other times in addition to these keys, my home and end keys don't work. I use the ctrl+page up, ctrl+page down, ctrl+home, ctrl+end combination shortcuts...
  9. Inputs don't work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inputs don't work on my laptop: So about a month or two ago, my LCD screen broke for my laptop and I had to get it fixed. About a week later, I got it back and none of my inputs would work. My mic works on my iPad, my PS4, literally everything BUT my laptop. I've tried forgetting and resetting up the...
  10. My function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My function keys don't work: I bought a new keyboard Fujitsu KB900 and the function keys don't work at all i know they probably should work by F1, F2, F3 and more but they don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-function-keys-dont-work/6d1f331a-0e5b-4d3d-98d9-67d96cce3942