Windows 10: My kid found a way to bypass Microsoft Family security limits and its easier than you might...

Discus and support My kid found a way to bypass Microsoft Family security limits and its easier than you might... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So basically as the title implies: with online classes my kid, being a kid, started watching youtube videos and playing minecraft during his classes.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jareza, Dec 3, 2020.

1. jareza Win User

My kid found a way to bypass Microsoft Family security limits and its easier than you might...

So basically as the title implies: with online classes my kid, being a kid, started watching youtube videos and playing minecraft during his classes. Mind you he is only 6 years old.

I keep an eye on him, but whenever I get a call from my office and leave him unattended for 5 minutes, I come back to see him doing anything else other than his teams classes.

I started looking for a solution and found about microsoft safety. Basically a program which allows you to block everything except the apps you want your kid to use.

After several tantrums my kid started to accept that he could no longer use the computer. I also lowered my guard and started paying more attention to my work rather than my kids classes.

Well turns out that he found a way around family safety and that is:

Pin an app to the taskbar

Click said app a million times to open it. Thats it... thats the bypass and it works with ANY APP

Im leaving a link here showing video proof of said feat.

I have looked around and I think my kid actually found a bug on the program

Any ideas on how to fix this or any good alternative

video proof

:)

jareza, Dec 3, 2020

2. Bypass the No Family Limit

My Microsoft account is over 13 but under 18 for the age but how do I bypass the limits set by default if I don't have a Microsoft family account set up?

Quentin9909, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 3, 2020
  4. My kid found a way to bypass Microsoft Family security limits and its easier than you might...

My kid logs into the kids account and just removes himself from the family.

Original Title: Parental Controls bypass.

I set up a kids account on windows 10 with time limits. My kid logs into the kids account and just removes himself from the family. This bypasses the parental controls I set up. How do I prevent this?

EldadSimovitch, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

My kid found a way to bypass Microsoft Family security limits and its easier than you might...

1. My kid found a way to bypass Microsoft Family security limits and its easier than you might... - Similar Threads - kid found bypass

2. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to prevent my kids from bypassing microsoft family and kids safe appliaction

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to prevent my kids from bypassing microsoft family and kids safe appliaction: My kids are very easily able to bypass Microsoft family and kids safe application,By these ways.Can I prevent my kidsv from bypass kids applications in windows.These are some of the way he is doing so 1.As he is using HP laptop,he can simply use hp troubleshoot to stop safe...
  6. Microsoft family safety bypassed

Microsoft family safety bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or maybe a window that pops asking for more...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My child was able to bypass the Microsoft family safety settings. I have Google Chrome blocked for my child's account. This block used to work fine. However, today he was able to bypass this block and was able to open Google Chrome even though it shows blocked in the...
  8. Kids able to bypass family safety on Android

Kids able to bypass family safety on Android: I am using or rather trying to Family safety to control app and screen time on android devices via Microsoft Launcher. Here are 3 issues I am having. 1. My daughter is able to easily get round family safety and disable the permissions simply by going into the settings...
  9. Bypassing family screen time limits

Bypassing family screen time limits: I have my son set up within microsoft family with a chikd account with screen time limits set. However, he just creates other accounts and when his main one switches off he knows he can switch to the other and carry on undetected. How can i stop him creating other accounts?...
  10. Way around Microsoft Family Setting time limits

Way around Microsoft Family Setting time limits: Hi, My 11 yo son saved his allowance, birthday presents, etc. for months and months and used it to buy a new desktop computer to play games on, rather than on my old laptop. We mostly I built it from components and I set up his Microsoft account on it as an admin....