Windows 10: My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

Discus and support My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything : in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i have been trying to install Minecraft and i left my pc to go toilet and my devil spawn decided to mash keys, when i returned to my pc i have this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melina Jade, Aug 17, 2022.

1. My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

so i have been trying to install Minecraft and i left my pc to go toilet and my devil spawn decided to mash keys, when i returned to my pc i have this blue and red haze or shadow on everything on my pc, text, desktop icons, icons on the task bar everything : i have tried to do some research but no alot has come from it, however everything still works fine. Any help would be muchly appreciated. Thank you

:)

Melina Jade, Aug 17, 2022

2. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens everytime he plays a game, and i can't help him because i live too far away from him, someone can help me with this problem? here are some images.
    My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything : [​IMG]

My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything : [​IMG]

ToasterGuy, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?

Hi, I do not have the red shadow issue. If I changed to the light mode, the text does not have the red shadow.

Nuclear.radio.UserName('Cedric D. Román').☢️, Aug 17, 2022
  4. AndySteck Win User

My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

Windows Phone 8 - Kids Corner Backdoor to Internet

• Is there a way to dissable access to Internet Explorer entirely from within Kids Corner?
    This way if a game has a link to a webpage or youtube video the kid pressing that button can't get to it.

I will post the suggestion at the feature suggestions page. But to me this sounds more like a flaw in the Kids Corner coding and should be patched.

• Is there another forum I should post to in order to raise additional awareness?

AndySteck, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

1. My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything : - Similar Threads - kid mashed buttons

2. Is there a way not have shadows in paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way not have shadows in paint 3D?: I would like to use 3d functions but I don't want shadows. Essentially, I wantto be a solid purple color. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-not-have-shadows-in-paint-3d/8ddde984-189a-495a-b8d4-ce104502e1ea
  3. Is there a way not have shadows in paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way not have shadows in paint 3D?: I would like to use 3d functions but I don't want shadows. Essentially, I wantto be a solid purple color. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-not-have-shadows-in-paint-3d/8ddde984-189a-495a-b8d4-ce104502e1ea
  4. My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

in Windows 10 Customization
    My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :: so i have been trying to install Minecraft and i left my pc to go toilet and my devil spawn decided to mash keys, when i returned to my pc i have this blue and red haze or shadow on everything on my pc, text, desktop icons, icons on the task bar everything : i have tried to...
  5. My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :: so i have been trying to install Minecraft and i left my pc to go toilet and my devil spawn decided to mash keys, when i returned to my pc i have this blue and red haze or shadow on everything on my pc, text, desktop icons, icons on the task bar everything : i have tried to...
  6. Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?: Hello!I have an issue with my computer, which is a very annoying one. I do not know what it is and what to call it, but it looks like it is a red shadow/color/fuzz/blur that is appearing on any text at a fixed y-position on my monitor. I have some pictures showing the issue...
  7. Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?: Hello!I have an issue with my computer, which is a very annoying one. I do not know what it is and what to call it, but it looks like it is a red shadow/color/fuzz/blur that is appearing on any text at a fixed y-position on my monitor. I have some pictures showing the issue...
  8. My kid is spamming the "can x have more screen time" button.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My kid is spamming the "can x have more screen time" button.: Can you make it so only one "request for more screen time" email is sent. I literally have 500 of those emails in my inbox right now. Thanks....
  9. Font has red/blue/yellow "shadow". Not completeley black

in Windows 10 Support
    Font has red/blue/yellow "shadow". Not completeley black: Hi all, I setup my desktop from scratch and ended up with the following issue: In some applications the font seems to be not completely black (has some weired coloring mostly red/blue). I had this issue way back and the solution was a very easy change in some setting. I just...
  10. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'': Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens everytime he plays a game, and i can't help him because i live too far away from him, someone can help me with this problem? here...