Windows 10: My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss :

Discus and support My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss : in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; You see, I love this old game, Kinectimals Unleashed, the thing is that I changed PCs and I had installed it a long time ago, I know that when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NinetyRalph, Jan 14, 2021.

1. My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss :

You see, I love this old game, Kinectimals Unleashed, the thing is that I changed PCs and I had installed it a long time ago, I know that when you install something, it remains in the history to have the possibility to download it again, even if it is not available the thing is that I wanted the game in my history and I had not logged in, when I did so I lost the game, I have searched everywhere but I can not get it back, I only get a button to redeem a code, please help...​

:)

NinetyRalph, Jan 14, 2021
  2. 7thSense Win User

Purchased app no longer on Marketplace

Kinectimals was released too early by mistake. It will be officially released on November 2 and then you will be able to download it again.

7thSense, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    BANDAI NAMCO invites you to participate in Bless Unleashed Closed Beta

Source: BANDAI NAMCO invites you to participate in the Bless Unleashed Closed Beta! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 14, 2021
  4. My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss :

Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss :

1. My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss : - Similar Threads - Kinectimals Unleashed mistake

2. Bless Unleashed Crashing or Freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Bless Unleashed Crashing or Freezing on Windows PC: [IMG]Is Bless Unleashed crashing or freezing on your system? If yes, then we are here with some remedies. Bless Unleashed is having performance issues on many computers; usually, it’s because of the lack of resources, but the issue has been noted on some superior computers as...
  3. update mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update mistake: when i updated my system to win 11, I got this mistake, the code is 0x800f0983. how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-mistake/5e8b4e0f-156e-4407-b558-d1330a7326a6
  4. update mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update mistake: when i updated my system to win 11, I got this mistake, the code is 0x800f0983. how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-mistake/5e8b4e0f-156e-4407-b558-d1330a7326a6
  5. Watch Intel Unleashed: Engineering the Future (Livestream)

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Intel Unleashed: Engineering the Future (Livestream): Pat Gelsinger, Intel’s chief executive officer, offers a business update and webcast address on the new era of innovation and technology leadership at Intel. When: 2-3 p.m. PDT, Tuesday, March 23 (A replay will be available following the webcast.) Source: Intel...
  6. Mi equivocación y perdida del Kinectimals Unleashed :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mi equivocación y perdida del Kinectimals Unleashed :: Verás, me encanta este juego antiguo "Kinectimals Unleashed", la cosa es que cambié de PC y lo tenía instalado hace mucho tiempo, sé que cuando instalas algo, se queda en el historial para tener la posibilidad de volver a descargarlo, aunque no esté disponible. Lo que pasa es...
  7. uninstall my apps by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall my apps by mistake: I cleaned out my apps, and now I don't have words,excel or outlook. What should I do Thanks Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-my-apps-by-mistake/10825b5f-4073-471f-b553-713d8e95612a
  8. Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices

in Windows 10 News
    Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices: Using the industry-leading, ultra-low latency Razerâ„¢ HyperSpeed Wireless technology to power the new Razer BlackShark V2 Pro, DeathAdder V2 Pro and BlackWidow V3 Pro, Razer cuts the cables on three of the most iconic gaming peripherals [ATTACH] IRVINE, Calif....
  9. Loss Of My Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Loss Of My Software: Respected Sir,Previously 4 Months Back Unexpectedlly,in my PC Localdisk C Programfiles Deleted.So i loss my Favourite App AVIDEMUX.i dont know Version Sir.i downloaded more versions,but my 43inches tv not supported any Video.Previously iam used that Avidemux software to...
  10. Mistake with my Users folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mistake with my Users folder: I was trying to change the location for 'Downloads' and I somehow made a mistake and made my user folder display downloads as its name. And now when I click on 'Downloads' it shows the downloads folder with all of my user files inside of it, is there any way to fix this?...