Windows 10: my kracken pro v2 wont work

Discus and support my kracken pro v2 wont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plugged it in and nothing came up and I join my discord call and I cant hear them nore talk to them I reset my pc and nothing happened they don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OREO4hire, Oct 13, 2018.

1. OREO4hire Win User

my kracken pro v2 wont work

I plugged it in and nothing came up and I join my discord call and I cant hear them nore talk to them I reset my pc and nothing happened they don't show up in devices.

:)

OREO4hire, Oct 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Pro Photo Tools V2

Hi,

Which version of Pro Photo Tools V2 did you install on the computer?

The issue could occur due to compatibility, I suggest you install the program in compatibility mode and check. Please follow the below link to know how to install programs in compatibility mode:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Post us the results after you try the above.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 13, 2018
  4. my kracken pro v2 wont work

apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

my kracken pro v2 wont work

1. my kracken pro v2 wont work - Similar Threads - kracken pro wont

2. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work: I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i got: 79D6H-NCJ7V-4Q6MD-B8XC8-29XTT...
  3. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work: I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i got: 79D6H-NCJ7V-4Q6MD-B8XC8-29XTT...
  4. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UGEE m708 V2 not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UGEE m708 V2 not working right: so I decided to pick back up on useing my UGEE tablet and I am able to use it on my phone so I do it was working fine until I gone to USB settings and out of a random weird curiosity I press [this device] and then the tablet just stop working right it still turns on when plug...
  6. Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working: So as the title explains, my blackshark V2's mic isnt working. Ive updated all drivers, went on razer's site and downloaded firmware for the sound card. Ive done everything i can think of and still nothing. Sound comes out of the headphones just no sound is heard through the...
  7. Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working: So as the title explains, my blackshark V2's mic isnt working. Ive updated all drivers, went on razer's site and downloaded firmware for the sound card. Ive done everything i can think of and still nothing. Sound comes out of the headphones just no sound is heard through the...
  8. Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro: hi my macbook pro has been bootcamped into windows i wanted to play a game on my macbook and when i went to connect my ps4 controller it wouldnt show the toggle to turn on bluetooth!? please help...
  9. Win10 Pro product key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro product key wont work: Hi' all, Last Year i had problems reinstalling/activating Win10 Pro with my Product key. Eventuially one of the microsoft support team sorted it out remotely. He gave me a new Product key. Recently i have had problems again with Win10 Pro. I have carried out a restore...
  10. Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer.: I plugged it in and nothing came up and I join my discord call and I cant hear them nor talk to them I reset my pc and nothing happened they don't show up in devices. ***Changed Original Title from my kracken pro v2 wont work***...