Windows 10: My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer.

Discus and support My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I switch it back so right audio and left audio are in the proper ears and not combined into both? It never did this before. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tinderbinger, Feb 18, 2021.

1. My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer.

How do I switch it back so right audio and left audio are in the proper ears and not combined into both? It never did this before.

submitted by /u/tinderbinger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tinderbinger, Feb 18, 2021
  2. joshzg Win User

Audio only playing in one ear!

HELP!! I checked today, and my audio is only playing in one ear! I'm using a ideapad 330, Astro A10 headset, disabled effects, reinstalled drivers, unistalled drivers, updated drivers. Please help, this happened just today, what
    should I do??? Edit: Nevermind, it just happens when I move, but how do I fix this? It keeps going in one ear and it's very annoying!

joshzg, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    unable to connect a ear phone/audio line

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Ear phone. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to update all the drivers from the manufacturer web site and install and check if it helps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 18, 2021
  4. My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer.

why is there an irritation rrrrrrr sound when I play an audio file?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• Have you tried connecting an ear phone? What is the status?

I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

• Press “Windows Key”.

• Then type “Troubleshooter” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• In the Troubleshooting window, tap or click
      View all.

• Select “Playing Audio”.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.

If the issue still persist after running the audio troubleshooter, you may refer to the below article which can help you identify and fix common sound problems in Windows, including no sound coming from your speakers or headphones.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

You may also install all the pending updates and check if it helps.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer.

1. My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer. - Similar Threads - audio playing both

2. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...: idk why this happen but i was playing and suddenly I couldn't use win key and when i tried key tester in a website all of my keys worked except my R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows keys. What would be possible solutions?...
  3. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...: idk why this happen but i was playing and suddenly I couldn't use win key and when i tried key tester in a website all of my keys worked except my R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows keys. What would be possible solutions?...
  4. Audio only playing in one ear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only playing in one ear: I have had a question a lot of people had, but none of the solutions seem applicable for me.For the past week or so I've been battling my computer to get my headphones playing in both of my ears, I got it working last night for about an hour before it failed again. I have...
  5. Audio only playing in one ear

Audio only playing in one ear: I have had a question a lot of people had, but none of the solutions seem applicable for me.For the past week or so I've been battling my computer to get my headphones playing in both of my ears, I got it working last night for about an hour before it failed again. I have...
  6. Audio only playing in one ear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio only playing in one ear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only playing in one ear.: When I was listening to music, the audio started to play in one ear only. I could still play audio but only in one ear. I didn't change any settings, this came abruptly....
  8. Audio only playing in one ear.

Audio only playing in one ear.: When I was listening to music, the audio started to play in one ear only. I could still play audio but only in one ear. I didn't change any settings, this came abruptly....
  9. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L: Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R slider up, the left cup gets louder. Any fix i can do? I'm using a usb 3.5mm TRRS Dukabel audio adapter if that makes any...
  10. Audio only playing in one ear!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio only playing in one ear!: HELP!! I checked today, and my audio is only playing in one ear! I'm using a ideapad 330, Astro A10 headset, disabled effects, reinstalled drivers, unistalled drivers, updated drivers. Please help, this happened just today, what should I do??? Edit: Nevermind, it just happens...