Windows 10: my label/writer printer

Discus and support my label/writer printer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI I AM TRYING TO ADD MY LABEL/WRITER PRINTER TO MY LAPTOP FOR LABELS BUT IS STUCK ON GETTING IT CONNECTED, PLEASE HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deedy1229, May 26, 2020.

1. deedy1229 Win User

my label/writer printer

HI I AM TRYING TO ADD MY LABEL/WRITER PRINTER TO MY LAPTOP FOR LABELS BUT IS STUCK ON GETTING IT CONNECTED, PLEASE HELP

:)

deedy1229, May 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 and XPS Document Writer issues

Hi Briston,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• What files you are trying to save using XPS document writer?

• Is the issue specific with the files?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve XPS document writer issues.

• Right click on empty area on Desktop, click on Create and select New text document.

• Open the created text document and type some text (input text as you desire, save and close text file)

• Again open the text document, click on File tab and click on Print.

• Select the Microsoft XPS writer and click on Print button.

• You may select the location to save the file.
    You may follow the below article to fix the issues with Printer.

Fix printer problems
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 26, 2020
  3. label printing

Hi Snoopygreen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in printing the address labels. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the make and model number of the Printer?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Have you made any changes to settings prior to this issue?
    4. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

You may try the below suggested steps.

1. Go to devices in Settings
      > Double click on the printer > Click on
      Printer Properties > Go to Advanced tab.
    2. You will see “Printing Defaults”. Click on it and set the option from the drop down menu and click on
      OK and check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Fix Printer problems
    and try to implement the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 26, 2020
  4. my label/writer printer

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 26, 2020
Thema:

my label/writer printer

1. my label/writer printer - Similar Threads - label writer printer

2. dymo label writer el60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dymo label writer el60: have dymo label writer el60 were can i buy a upgrade power supply with usb connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-label-writer-el60/3c820d08-5a3d-46da-af68-434c2182585d
  3. dymo label writer el60

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dymo label writer el60: have dymo label writer el60 were can i buy a upgrade power supply with usb connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-label-writer-el60/3c820d08-5a3d-46da-af68-434c2182585d
  4. Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer: Is it possible to print a label on the Dymo 450 label printer directly from an Excel spreadsheet cell, without having to import the data? I just want to print 2 or 3 cells straight off the spreadsheet. Is it possible to select a cell/s within Excel and just select print?...
  5. Comer label printer

Comer label printer: When I plug Comer label printer into my HP Pavillion gaming laptop Running windows 10 nothing happens. Dont know how to get the driver. I've run device troubleshooter but it doesnt find the issue. halp...
  6. DYMO label writer 450

DYMO label writer 450: I have two problems with my DYMO printer. I have assumed both are Windows problems. 1. A few days ago when I wanted to print a label I found that my address book had completely disappeared. Is it possible to restore it - and if so how? 2. When I go to print a document on...
  7. problem with dymo label printer

problem with dymo label printer: Hello. So I tried to install my label printer to print for my shopify account but its a problem because it comes out under Bluetooth and other devices instead of under printers. is there anyway I can move it to the printer or scanner section?...
  8. i have dymo label writer el60

i have dymo label writer el60: I need help setting it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-dymo-label-writer-el60/d850564f-eaca-4593-9df1-fcf4e291010c
  9. Printer won't print Avery labels

Printer won't print Avery labels: My Epson XP-830 printer has quit letting me print labels on my label paper. They will print on 8.5 x 11 paper. This just started & I don't know how to correct it. Turned my printer off & on, same with my computer. HELP!...
  10. Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer

Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer: Hi. Just bought on of these Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer Dymo S0915390 Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products It states plug and play.When I connected it to my windows 10 upon opening the auto run I get a box on screen...