Windows 10: my labtop

Discus and support my labtop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok im am trying to watch my dvr on my labtop from the hdmi what do I did its not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by katebetz, Jul 8, 2019.

1. katebetz Win User

my labtop

ok im am trying to watch my dvr on my labtop from the hdmi what do I did its not working

:)

katebetz, Jul 8, 2019

2. Buying a Labtop

Alright I am going to buy a labtop as I am no longer playing video games, but I am want something that has sick graphics as far as looking glossy and HD goodness.

So I found the labtop i want i think, a dell xps M1530

But What i am confused about is the different options to pick for the screen

The most expensive one states:
    High Resolution, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LED LCD (1440x900) & 2.0 M

the 50 dollar less one states :
    Full Hi Definition, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1920x1200) & 2.0 M

Now the LED one, it says High Resolution, but does not say HD, Which one will look more Glossy and HD, you know how the labtops look in stores how real they look. what is the major difference?

Which one would you pick for a more realistic picture for HD backrounds and movies/pictures

Noobcomputermaker, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Extremely slow labtop

I have a dell labtop with windows 10, at least I think it has windows 10, it literally updated itself, and today I literally spent an hour and a half of my life waiting for it to load. It’s so slow that the taskbar icons don’t show up for about 5 mins.
    I tried to put it in safe mode but I can’t even access the security window thing by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE. It poped up once, and when I tried to do the steps, it just froze... Any help? I had to post this from my phone because my labtop won’t load.

FreezingFire127, Jul 8, 2019
  4. my labtop

Safely sold window 10 labtop

Hey I just sold my window 10 laptop to other last week. Before I sold, I have reset my labtop. Anyways, I later found that the laptop still in my device list in microsoft account webpage (Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft).
    So, I removed it (after I have sold my labtop). My question is that can the buyer access to my data specifically in my data in onedrive?

Henry TangSSO, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

my labtop

1. my labtop - Similar Threads - labtop

2. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  3. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  4. Labtop setup internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labtop setup internet not working: I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after picking my region, keyboard layout, etc. I also tried multiple Wi-Fis like my phone hotspot and the main house Wi-Fi. Both say...
  5. Labtop setup internet not working

Labtop setup internet not working: I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after picking my region, keyboard layout, etc. I also tried multiple Wi-Fis like my phone hotspot and the main house Wi-Fi. Both say...
  6. Help, my main labtop screen has died. How can I recover items on my hard drive using a male...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, my main labtop screen has died. How can I recover items on my hard drive using a male...: Help, my main labtop screen has died. How can I recover items on my hard drive using a male to male USB cable and my new laptop? Using windows 10 and 11....
  7. Help, my main labtop screen has died. How can I recover items on my hard drive using a male...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, my main labtop screen has died. How can I recover items on my hard drive using a male...: Help, my main labtop screen has died. How can I recover items on my hard drive using a male to male USB cable and my new laptop? Using windows 10 and 11....
  8. Help, my main labtop screen has died. How can I recover items on my hard drive using a male...

9. Trouble with the touchscreen on my toshiba labtop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with the touchscreen on my toshiba labtop: I have a Toshiba satellite laptop with a intel pentium windows 10 64bit touch screen and im trying to fix the touch screen and it told me to get ahold of the programmer because apparently it doesn't have the program it needs for the touch screen to work how can I fix this...
  10. my wifi is not working.how can iturn on the wifi on my labtop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi is not working.how can iturn on the wifi on my labtop?: my wifi is not working.how can i turn on the wifi on my lab-top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-workinghow-can-iturn-on-the-wifi-on/60d9b13d-6cb8-44e4-9bf3-7fa38e1bef90

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows 10 do i buy for my labtop