Windows 10: My language bar is missing from the task bar.

Discus and support My language bar is missing from the task bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had microsoft people shared my computer to see what's wrong and yet after 3 checks with screen sharing and phone conversation, problem still remains,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonnieChoi, Oct 21, 2019.

1. My language bar is missing from the task bar.

I had microsoft people shared my computer to see what's wrong and yet after 3 checks with screen sharing and phone conversation, problem still remains, what is the next step please?

:)

RonnieChoi, Oct 21, 2019

2. Language bar is missing

I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the instructions here, but I still have the problem. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks!

Edit: The problem only occurs with one account. When logged into my troubleshooting account I can see the language bar.

ricecrispies, Oct 21, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Anna Hahn Win User

My language bar is missing from the task bar.

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

My language bar is missing from the task bar.

1. My language bar is missing from the task bar. - Similar Threads - language bar missing

2. Missing language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing language bar: I have installed English and Nepali languages in my laptop. after restarting the laptop 1st I could not see the language bar, 2nd Windows search goes in Nepali language and others work like typing, and the browser search goes in English. how to solve it??...
  3. Missing language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing language bar: I have installed English and Nepali languages in my laptop. after restarting the laptop 1st I could not see the language bar, 2nd Windows search goes in Nepali language and others work like typing, and the browser search goes in English. how to solve it??...
  4. On a task bar left clicking on the: Language bar, sound bar, power bar, and they are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On a task bar left clicking on the: Language bar, sound bar, power bar, and they are not...: On a task bar left clicking on the: Language Bar, Sound Bar, Power Bar, and they are not opening. However, I can right click on them and change the characteristics in settings, which is not normal. I also have the error which is happening after right clicking on a Power Bar....
  5. missing language icon task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing language icon task bar: Hi, when i apply this tips of Mr. John DeV to reste language issus: " Press Start then search PowershellRight Click then Run as administratorPaste the command below then hit Enter:$UserLanguage = New-WinUserLanguageList en-USAfter that, Paste the command below then hit...
  6. language bar missing

language bar missing: language bar missing ,use to have choice but not showing on the task bar . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-missing/4aa5266a-e154-4567-9728-6ebbf77e4336
  7. task bar is MISSING!!!!

task bar is MISSING!!!!: HOW CAN I RESTORE MY START PAGE TASK BAR WITH ALL MY APPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-is-missing/4f821ffd-7517-4c3d-98db-35f4d73b1d9a
  8. missing keyboard language in task bar

missing keyboard language in task bar: Following a recent update, the language selection tool for my normal laptop keyboard, heretofore in the task bar next to the date and time, has disappeared. Now I cannot switch back and forth between languages, a useful function for me in a multi-lingual environment How...
  9. Language bar missing

Language bar missing: I know this has been asked a million times before and honestly as an IT professional I am almost embarrased to ask, but I have tried every solution I have been able to google and nothing has worked for me. My problem is simple - I dont have a language bar in my taskbar and...
  10. Language bar is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar is missing: I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the...