Windows 10: My language input bar displays more languages than I installed

Discus and support My language input bar displays more languages than I installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't remove some input languages. They are still shown as input options even though I uninstalled them as language preferences. How can I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MiguelCTmaht, Jun 1, 2021.

1. My language input bar displays more languages than I installed

I can't remove some input languages. They are still shown as input options even though I uninstalled them as language preferences. How can I fix this issue?

:)

MiguelCTmaht, Jun 1, 2021
  2. fyrekrig Win User

Language Bar Display

Have reinstalled. Same thing.
    Changing between input llanguages works fine as well as typing.

My language input bar displays more languages than I installed [​IMG]

My language input bar displays more languages than I installed [​IMG]

Only language bar display looks weired

fyrekrig, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Uninstall primary input language

Hello,
    I'm using english-US as display language, but german (DEU) as keyboard input language.

I would like to uninstall the english (ENG) keyboard since the input language switches to english when I hide the unneeded language bar.
    It was very simple under win7, but here I did not find the way (remove is disabled). Can you suggest a solution?

Thanks, Marco

marcomarsella, Jun 1, 2021
  4. My language input bar displays more languages than I installed

Flyfisherman, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

My language input bar displays more languages than I installed

1. My language input bar displays more languages than I installed - Similar Threads - language input bar

2. Unwanted Input language in language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Input language in language bar: So I noticed that, when I open that small keyboard bar in the right bottom corner, I have 2 input languages shown, which I haven't added. Now, I know how to remove them, but the problem is here:1. These 2 languages are shown in that small keyboard layout boxSo CroatianBosnia...
  3. Unwanted Input language in language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Input language in language bar: So I noticed that, when I open that small keyboard bar in the right bottom corner, I have 2 input languages shown, which I haven't added. Now, I know how to remove them, but the problem is here:1. These 2 languages are shown in that small keyboard layout boxSo CroatianBosnia...
  4. adding more Language input hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding more Language input hotkeys: Hello,I use Windows 7 pro 64bit.I use a lot of languages in various tasks. My problem is the limitation of 5 shortcuts of hotkeys to switch quickly between keyboards. This can be a bit impractical at some point e.g. practicing on Duolingo. Anyway, I wonder if there is a...
  5. adding more Language input hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding more Language input hotkeys: Hello,I use Windows 7 pro 64bit.I use a lot of languages in various tasks. My problem is the limitation of 5 shortcuts of hotkeys to switch quickly between keyboards. This can be a bit impractical at some point e.g. practicing on Duolingo. Anyway, I wonder if there is a...
  6. Windows 10: Displaying more languages than I have installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Displaying more languages than I have installed: In my sidebar it shows that I have 2 language packs installed [ATTACH] , but when I look under the settings it shows only English [ATTACH] I just want to remove Slovenian language pack of my computer. If it helps here is nerd stuff Edition Windows 10 Education Version...
  7. Parts of the UI language correspond to input language instead of display language

Parts of the UI language correspond to input language instead of display language: The problem exists when: Step 1. The original language both display and input is Chinese China. Step 2. Change the display language but not the input language to French France, log in again, and then problem arises: Some part of the UI is French and some part of the UI is...
  8. unable to install more than 2 chinese language keyboard input

unable to install more than 2 chinese language keyboard input: i have this problem and could not find a remedy. I had added chinese simplified CHN to my windows language input and would like add 2 more Chinese language input to it. i tried to add chinese traditional HK SAR and chinese traditional TWN but system only allow me to install...
  9. Display language and input language differences

Display language and input language differences: Hello I am trying to set my language to English (Germany) but even though it is set correctly in Languages tab, I see English (UK) in Region. How can I get rid of UK? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Best regards...
  10. Language Bar Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Bar Display: The language bar only displays 3 squares when Thai keyboard is used. How to get it to display properly? [img] [img] In Windows 7 it is displayed properly or (TH) 97435