Windows 10: my language prefrence is japanese

Discus and support my language prefrence is japanese in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my language prefrence is Japanese how do I change that??? ***moved in english forum****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jesseletwin10, Oct 11, 2018.

1. my language prefrence is japanese

my language prefrence is Japanese how do I change that???

***moved in english forum****

:)

jesseletwin10, Oct 11, 2018

2. Japanese Language Pack cannot install. Computer is Surface Pro 3

Hi Lee,

To get a better clarity about the issue, please provide the details below:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select Japanese language pack.
    • Now, click on Japanese language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.

Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the Japaneselanguage pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      Japanese
      language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

Please post back with the updated status regarding issue with downloading language pack, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Can't set Japanese language

I can't set Japanese as interface language. There is no button for restarting device after adding Japanese language to the top of the language list. Besides, I can't add Japanese keyboard, it always says "Preparing Download..." Wifi and Internet are ok.

Lumia 925, WP 8.1

QATester_963, Oct 11, 2018
  4. my language prefrence is japanese

change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

my language prefrence is japanese

1. my language prefrence is japanese - Similar Threads - language prefrence japanese

2. language in japanese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language in japanese: After installing Japanese Keyboard, I no longer have the error of full-width changing to half-width in Japanese on the website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-in-japanese/170717c1-f67d-4cc4-81ec-71bb376579c9
  3. language in japanese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    language in japanese: After installing Japanese Keyboard, I no longer have the error of full-width changing to half-width in Japanese on the website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-in-japanese/170717c1-f67d-4cc4-81ec-71bb376579c9
  4. GPU prefrences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU prefrences: I just bought a new laptop which have nvidia rtx 3050 with windows 11 the problem im facing is that i turned off my intel UHD gpu and was only using rtx 3050 as i do gaming most of the time, when i was done with gaming i turned on netflix app and i saw that the app is...
  5. Japanese Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese Language Pack: I encountered these errors when trying to install the Japanese Language Pack: I've waited and retried repeatedly, but get the same error. My OS is: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Education Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Would appreciate your help please. [ATTACH]...
  6. Japanese Language Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese Language Pack: Japanese Language Pack - We have tried everything the screens prompts us to do with no luck. Cannot toggle between alpha, hiragana or katakana. All we get is Alpha. Also it says proofing is not installed but we cannot find a way to download it....
  7. Change language prefrences in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change language prefrences in Microsoft Edge: My Update was finished in Vietnam and I want to change it back to my preferred English home settings. I found the correct place to do this but I don't understand Vietnamese to click the correct buttons hoping that is will complete the process. Thanks...
  8. Language changed to Japanese!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language changed to Japanese!: Hello, I added Japanese as a language to Windows 10 Home to try and solve another problem (which didn't work.) It was never set as default. However, when I restarted, all of the Windows text is in Japanese. I did my best to delete Japanese from the Language settings,...
  9. japanese language pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    japanese language pack: Japanese language pack download offline setup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-language-pack/33753296-125a-4953-8d0d-02dfc478d816
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change language from japanese to english on windows 10 oct 2018

2. language prefrence is japanese