Windows 10: my lap top boots realy slowly

Discus and support my lap top boots realy slowly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello every onemy lap top takes more than 1 hour to boot and when it boots its realy laggy i have a ssdm.2 sata3 and i have reinstalled windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by siaabd, Jan 23, 2022.

1. siaabd Win User

my lap top boots realy slowly

hello every onemy lap top takes more than 1 hour to boot and when it boots its realy laggy i have a ssdm.2 sata3 and i have reinstalled windows alreadywhen i reinstall windows everything is good till like 1 week of use

:)

siaabd, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Derek210 Win User

my built in camera on my lap top wont work

i realy need help to get my built in camera working on my hp lap top, error message says, camera not found....

Derek210, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Susie13Q Win User
    Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Jan 23, 2022
  4. my lap top boots realy slowly

Slow lap top following Windows 10 re install

Windows 10 was reinstalled recently on my lap top and it is running so slowly.

Any ideas how I can speed things up?

MichaelMuir, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

my lap top boots realy slowly

1. my lap top boots realy slowly - Similar Threads - lap top boots

2. my lap top boots realy slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my lap top boots realy slowly: hello every onemy lap top takes more than 1 hour to boot and when it boots its realy laggy i have a ssdm.2 sata3 and i have reinstalled windows alreadywhen i reinstall windows everything is good till like 1 week of use...
  3. my lap top boots realy slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my lap top boots realy slowly: hello every onemy lap top takes more than 1 hour to boot and when it boots its realy laggy i have a ssdm.2 sata3 and i have reinstalled windows alreadywhen i reinstall windows everything is good till like 1 week of use...
  4. cam on lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    cam on lap top: can anyone help me to figure out te way i can get my camera working again after the update my laptop i can no longer find my cam it finds my aduio but it says i dont have oned hooked up...
  5. there is no sound on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  6. lap top battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lap top battery: My dell laptop is displaying that the battery is not recognized, i have run diagnostics when booting and the result is that the battery health is 48%. is there a way of bypassing the battery check so that the laptop can continue charging as i dont have a possibility of...
  7. Stole lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stole lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  8. my lap top is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12