Windows 10: My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features...

Discus and support My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features and all files gone, apps and folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by steveperdue2, Jun 14, 2021.

1. My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features...

My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features and all files gone, apps and folders.

:)

steveperdue2, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Stuck in safe mode without knowing administrator password in windows10

Carter,

I'm afraid that, if you are stuck in Safe mode, there is no alternative [that I've heard of]. You will have to borrow one or get somebody to let you use their computer to make one.
    Download Windows 10 ISO File -TenForumsTutorials
    Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10 -TenForumsTutorials

Here is a step-by-step guide to the procedure
    How to - Escape from an MSConfig-induced Safe mode boot loop - TenForums

Denis

4. EckiStern Win User

My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features...

Updated, now stuck in loop, boot in safe mode - no desktop

Windows 10 April 2018 update-

After update stuck on blue screen that asks for keyboard layout and then takes me to Windows Rollback which just keeps looping. Booted in safe mode to a previous version of Windows, but then it says it cannot load the desktop and I get a black screen with
    just the recycle bin. No start menu, windows key does not work.

Suggestions?

EckiStern, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features...

1. My lap top is stuck in a safe mode loop, boots up knows its me, wont let me use features... - Similar Threads - lap top stuck

2. My computer is stuck in a loop and wont let me install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in a loop and wont let me install windows: I have not used my lenovo laptop for 2 years now. This is because it is stuck on a infinite boot loop where i see the lenvov icon then my brightness decreases all the way then for half a second it says windows update 64%. I have tried leaving it on for hours and it still the...
  3. My computer is stuck in a loop and wont let me install windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck in a loop and wont let me install windows: I have not used my lenovo laptop for 2 years now. This is because it is stuck on a infinite boot loop where i see the lenvov icon then my brightness decreases all the way then for half a second it says windows update 64%. I have tried leaving it on for hours and it still the...
  4. My computer is stuck in a loop and wont let me install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows doesn't let me use safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesn't let me use safe mode: I tried logging into my PC today and it said sign in service failed and I went to youtube to fix it and one of the steps I need to do is get into safe mode I did all the steps correctly and when I do it asks me for my pin and then I get stuck on the welcome loading screen and...
  6. Windows doesn't let me use safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't let me use safe mode: I tried logging into my PC today and it said sign in service failed and I went to youtube to fix it and one of the steps I need to do is get into safe mode I did all the steps correctly and when I do it asks me for my pin and then I get stuck on the welcome loading screen and...
  7. Windows doesn't let me use safe mode

8. Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?

Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?: when I click on access safe mode, it gets me back to automatic repair and go in a circle. I want to access safe mode.I start it on, it says automatic repair, then failed, then click on advanced, then I click on safe mode, so it takes me to the automatic repair again....
  9. Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?: when I click on access safe mode, it gets me back to automatic repair and go in a circle. I want to access safe mode.I start it on, it says automatic repair, then failed, then click on advanced, then I click on safe mode, so it takes me to the automatic repair again....
  10. is this update safe? please let me know!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this update safe? please let me know!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/lqvtlr1slbr61.png?width=695&format=png&auto=webp&s=7676fab7061a6b5562c2e9bb331a41244dc4490a submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkgc93/is_this_update_safe_please_let_me_know/