Windows 10: My laptop a Samsung I acciently changed the positive with negative

Discus and support My laptop a Samsung I acciently changed the positive with negative in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Samsung Laptop Win 10 19h2 had a problem with his laptop jack, which I fix. I used one of those universal chargers where you plug in the correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Outjo, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Outjo Win User

My laptop a Samsung I acciently changed the positive with negative

My Samsung Laptop Win 10 19h2 had a problem with his laptop jack, which I fix. I used one of those universal chargers where you plug in the correct point which fits in laptop. It works 100% then assemble it. Then I checked with multi-meter outside negative 19.4V and inside positive. I was so excited as a 65 yr amateur "pensioner pc repair oldie" *Smile BUT !!! the excitement was so huge ! I didn't notice that the point that go inside laptop fallen off from the chargers' wire and I just connect it and put it in and started my pc. It started, but then suddenly screen goes black. I checked and saw that accidentally changed it that negative was inside and positive outside. I removed battery, RAM and power (this point I glued the point to charger" and press and hold the start button for 30 sec + and did it several times. Nothing happened.......
    Pse ! tell me I can fix it ! cause is my only laptop :-( To take it to a PC technician is no option for me due to my monthly pension money) I cannot see what version is my laptop, but I believed it is 20h2.
    Thank you very much !

:)

Outjo, Feb 17, 2021

2. how to convert film negatives to positives?

how to convert film negatives to positives?

RobertCardiff, Feb 17, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    False negative or false positive ?

Update :
    Did another sfc, same negative result.

My laptop a Samsung I acciently changed the positive with negative [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 17, 2021
  4. My laptop a Samsung I acciently changed the positive with negative

Have Asus w/ Windows 10. All my pictures in negative form ,need change to Positive.

Hi Kathleen,

To isolate your issue regarding pictures in negative form, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried changing the themes in Windows 10? If yes, does the issue still occurs?
    • Is the video card driver updated? If no, we suggest
      updating video card driver
      to its latest driver.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

My laptop a Samsung I acciently changed the positive with negative

1. My laptop a Samsung I acciently changed the positive with negative - Similar Threads - laptop Samsung acciently

2. Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...: After the last few upgrades The Windows position after startup is fixed in a position I do not like and I have to always reposition it after start up. I have gone online and tried all fixes suggested but none has worked so far. I have gone into settings etc. and tried all...
  3. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive: how do i change screen from all content in negative to all in positive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-in-negative-how-do-i-bring-back-to/c781ba44-a688-4e6d-84aa-859670454d05
  4. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive: how do i change screen from all content in negative to all in positive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-in-negative-how-do-i-bring-back-to/c781ba44-a688-4e6d-84aa-859670454d05
  5. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. how to convert film negatives to positives?

how to convert film negatives to positives?: how to convert film negatives to positives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-film-negatives-to-positives/982541e1-9f38-4f3d-9700-fd54f01558c6
  7. Mysterious HD partitions w/ positive and negative petabyte sizes?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mysterious HD partitions w/ positive and negative petabyte sizes?: Can anyone explain what's happened to my hard drive and what I should do with it? MiniTool Partition Wizard shows Disk 3 looks like this with partitions in the positive and negative petabyte sizes. [img] At the bottom of the picture Disk 3 is considered Unallocated....
  8. I cannot change to landscape position

I cannot change to landscape position: My desktop icons are now in the upright position and When I right click on my desktop to get to the display settings and click on Landscape or Portrait I get only Landscape flipped or Portrait flipped and not Portrait how can I resolve this problem please help me Thank you...
  9. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?: I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive which I'd already done before. I thought it was using Paint 3D but it isn't though from memory I think it might have already...
  10. False negative or false positive ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    False negative or false positive ?: Win 10 Home 10586.164 Did a Sfc /scannow. Result : found corrupted files but unable to repair some of them. Did a dism..../restorehealth. Result : Restore operation successful. Did a sfc /scannow right after dism. Result : found corrupted files but unable to...