Windows 10: My laptop again and again randomly turns black

Discus and support My laptop again and again randomly turns black in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As soon as ii open my laptop it starts working and suddenly after few minutes as I open my browser it turns blue then black and it freezes and none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Atul Saxena MVP, May 20, 2021.

1. My laptop again and again randomly turns black

As soon as ii open my laptop it starts working and suddenly after few minutes as I open my browser it turns blue then black and it freezes and none of the key on the keyboard works I wait for 30 minutes nothing seems to happen at last I have to press the power button and do a hard shutdown and whenever I start again this happens again I don't know happening .Please help me out.And I Uninstaller my browser then also the black screen comes and nothing works.

:)

Atul Saxena MVP, May 20, 2021
  2. Debra Win User

Laptop display randomly turns black

My dell laptop display randomly turns black. Sometimes it goes for some time with no problem than it starts turning black every minute or so until it starts “blinking” and at last it’s black most of the time.
    While it’s black I can still type and it will react to my input in the background.
    The OS is windows 10. I reinstalled display drivers (downloaded newest drivers) and ran some hardware tests on startup.
    Any ideas how to fix this.

Thank you!

Debra, May 20, 2021
  3. Laptop screen is turning black randomly

On July from last year, I bought a new Lenovo laptop. About 4 months later, my laptop screen turned black for the first time while the laptop was still running. It stopped responding and I did not find another way to turn it back on except to force shutdown
    the laptop. Now, the screen of my computer is turning off more often than before and the only way to turn it back on is to force shutdown. Is there a way to stop this or is it a hardware malfunction? It almost never happens when I am home, but at school, if
    I use my laptop for half an hour, the screen will turn off randomly. Please help me fix this issue because its getting quite annoying, especially when I'm working in school.

DavidJarufe, May 20, 2021
  4. Driver_J Win User

My laptop again and again randomly turns black

Surface Laptop 3 Screen Randomly turns black

The screen randomly turns black, though the back lit keyboard remains on. To fix this issue i must force shut down the laptop, though the moment it turns off it makes a pop sound. This happens every few hours and i have noticed no trend/trigger to this issue.
    Really inconvenient as it closes all apps, especially frustrating when using word and all progress is lost.

Any solutions or similar problems please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Driver_J, May 20, 2021
Thema:

My laptop again and again randomly turns black

1. My laptop again and again randomly turns black - Similar Threads - laptop again again

2. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop turns on again automatically: For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm...
  3. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns on again automatically: For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm...
  4. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Updating my laptop again and again.

Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Computer randomly turns off then on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly turns off then on again: Bought a new pc from techfast.Specs: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/666615Intel Core i5 10400F processorRTX 3070 Ti 8GB LHR graphicsGigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard16GB 3200MHz RAM500GB NVMe m.2 SSD750W 80 Plus Gold PSUMAG Forge 100R CaseAlso before crashing in event viewer...
  9. Computer randomly turns off then on again

Computer randomly turns off then on again: Bought a new pc from techfast.Specs: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/666615Intel Core i5 10400F processorRTX 3070 Ti 8GB LHR graphicsGigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard16GB 3200MHz RAM500GB NVMe m.2 SSD750W 80 Plus Gold PSUMAG Forge 100R CaseAlso before crashing in event viewer...
  10. Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting.: My laptop just did this. I turn it on then 3-4 seconds after boot up, monitor blacks, but the power button still on. Then it goes back to the bootup screen like it just restarted and boots up normally. Is this safe or not? And how do i fix it?...