Windows 10: my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on

Discus and support my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; whenever i turn off my laptop, it completely wipes everything when i turn it back on. this is starting to annoy me, how do i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KyleAttwood, Aug 3, 2021.

1. my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on

whenever i turn off my laptop, it completely wipes everything when i turn it back on. this is starting to annoy me, how do i fix it?

:)

KyleAttwood, Aug 3, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Zeeba# Win User

my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on

1. my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on - Similar Threads - laptop always deletes

2. everytime my laptop turns off, everything is deleted or go back to the way it used to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime my laptop turns off, everything is deleted or go back to the way it used to: I noticed that every time I turn off my laptop then turn back on, the stuff I did like changing my wallpaper, deleting pictures, logging into a new profile in chrome, does not save. After I turn it back on, my wallpaper went back to the way it used to, the deleted pictures...
  3. everytime my laptop turns off, everything is deleted or go back to the way it used to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime my laptop turns off, everything is deleted or go back to the way it used to: I noticed that every time I turn off my laptop then turn back on, the stuff I did like changing my wallpaper, deleting pictures, logging into a new profile in chrome, does not save. After I turn it back on, my wallpaper went back to the way it used to, the deleted pictures...
  4. everytime my laptop turns off, everything is deleted or go back to the way it used to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  6. laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  7. laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  8. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...: Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off and turned it kn again it turned on now alaways i have to turn it off and on again to make my laptop work please tell me a...
  9. Wifi Is Always Turned Off When I Open My Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Is Always Turned Off When I Open My Laptop: I have a problem with my laptop. Whenever I turn it on, the WiFi is always off even though it was turned on the last time I used it before I turned it off. When I tried to turn the WiFi on with the button, it will still show that I'm not connected in any network, and the "x"...
  10. Laptop not connecting to internet when turned off and back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not connecting to internet when turned off and back on: It is running windows 10, and is a lenovo ideapad330. When i am connected to a wifi connection and close my laptop, turn it off, or it goes to sleep, once it is turned back on, it won't connect to the same wifi connection that it was previously connected to. I am unsure if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is it that when i shutdown my laptop and swicth it back ON every thing on it deletes