Windows 10: My Laptop always have a stutter problem waking up after sleep

Discus and support My Laptop always have a stutter problem waking up after sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop spec Xps 7390 Intel i7-10710u Ram 16gb I always ran in to problem of stuttering after waking up from sleep. It used to be gone if I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sorathanlaprungsirat, Oct 18, 2020.

1. My Laptop always have a stutter problem waking up after sleep

My laptop spec

Xps 7390

Intel i7-10710u

Ram 16gb

I always ran in to problem of stuttering after waking up from sleep. It used to be gone if I try restarting the laptop.

But now it just got worse, now the laptop has just gone very slow after booting up it take very long to boot any application or even window tab, and restarting also does not solve anything. Now it just practically just doesn't work.

:)

sorathanlaprungsirat, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Chadi Win User

ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

My Laptop always have a stutter problem waking up after sleep [​IMG]

Chadi, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 18, 2020
  4. My Laptop always have a stutter problem waking up after sleep

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop always have a stutter problem waking up after sleep

1. My Laptop always have a stutter problem waking up after sleep - Similar Threads - Laptop always stutter

2. My laptop wake up automatically in sleeping mod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wake up automatically in sleeping mod.: As the Subject.When I let my laptop sleep , it will wake up immediately about 3-10 second.The screen is not only the welcome screen.but login screenThere is no correlate task in Task SchedulerI don't know what wake my laptop up.There is no further update....
  3. My laptop wake up automatically in sleeping mod.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop wake up automatically in sleeping mod.: As the Subject.When I let my laptop sleep , it will wake up immediately about 3-10 second.The screen is not only the welcome screen.but login screenThere is no correlate task in Task SchedulerI don't know what wake my laptop up.There is no further update....
  4. My laptop refuses to wake up from sleep?

My laptop refuses to wake up from sleep?: I am currently using a razer blade 15 advanced edition laptop which I purchased in november 2020. The machine is running windows 10 home edition. Around a week or so ago, I started having problems with the device not turning on after it went into sleep mode. I would try to...
  5. Windows 10 and apps stuttering after waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and apps stuttering after waking up from sleep mode: I've noticed that whenever I put my computer into sleep mode then wake it up later there's a distinct and constant micro stutter in certain apps and the mouse cursor. It either goes away eventually by itself whenever I go to try to do some task, or when I trigger a User...
  6. After sleep. monitor doesn't always wake...

in Windows 10 Support
    After sleep. monitor doesn't always wake...: This is a fairly new Dell Inspiron 3780 and a screenshot of my power options are attached. When I touch a key after I've been away for a while, the keyboard lights up and MOST of the time the display comes back. But randomly, the display stays black, forcing me to power...
  7. Sound problems after waking up from sleep

Sound problems after waking up from sleep: After last update, there is a problem with my workspace, after waking up from sleep, there is no sound and when I put headphones, there is a constant annoying loud pinping. Even disabling/reinstalling drivers doesn't help. Only restarting, and after sleep it goes again......
  8. Laptop waking up from sleep

Laptop waking up from sleep: I'm using windows 10 pro on a gigabyte aero-15-x9. I checked whether there are any active wake timers in cmd using powercfg -waketimers and it says there are no active wake timers, and I also disabled wake timers in the power config. However, my laptop still turns on while...
  9. waking up after sleep mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    waking up after sleep mode: my computer takes forever, 5 mins or so to wake up after it has been in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-after-sleep-mode/dbb31876-ca52-496b-b682-f1ed2412533a"
  10. Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep: I am experiencing a critical issue - when my computer goes into sleep mode, or if I manually place it in sleep mode, the monitor will not wake. The PC is running; I can hear the fan and the light on the front of the monitor is on, but the monitor itself will not wake. The...