Windows 10: My laptop and phone is showing I'm in the Netherlands right now. Is someone spying me or...

Discus and support My laptop and phone is showing I'm in the Netherlands right now. Is someone spying me or... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just want to ask also why my laptop is showing I'm in the Netherlands right now. I have a VPN but it's using a different country, not Netherlands. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chelEb, Jul 31, 2020.

1. chelEb Win User

My laptop and phone is showing I'm in the Netherlands right now. Is someone spying me or...

I just want to ask also why my laptop is showing I'm in the Netherlands right now. I have a VPN but it's using a different country, not Netherlands. Is somebody spying me from Netherlands?

:)

chelEb, Jul 31, 2020

2. Can someone enlighten me about the phone and messenger apps

I've not been on W10 for a while now due to no reliable internet access.

I've just been looking (well, trying to) at the Phone app that appeared as 'new' on the list.

I can't find any information about this - every time I try a search I get things related to Windows Phone, this is an app on my laptop.

It looks like it's similar to Skype, and seems to link to Skype Directory and other Contacts lists, but is there any information anywhere on what it actually is and how it works?

Likewise can someone point me at information about my 'new' messenger app.

Thanks

SaggyMaggyPoo, Jul 31, 2020
  3. JhonTTs Win User
    looking for mobile phone spy software

Hi,

I'm searching for mobile phone spy software like

I want to spy on my wife's windows mobile smartphone.

Any suggestions?

JhonTTs, Jul 31, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

My laptop and phone is showing I'm in the Netherlands right now. Is someone spying me or...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop and phone is showing I'm in the Netherlands right now. Is someone spying me or... - Similar Threads - laptop phone showing

2. I feel like I'm being spied on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I feel like I'm being spied on.: Sometimes my laptop suddenly says "Camera on", and then it says after a second it says "Camera off". What is this? I just got this laptop a few days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-like-im-being-spied-on/7fa90f13-fe16-4762-b160-7ff9fdfacd87
  3. Does it stop spying on me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does it stop spying on me?: When I set to "0 - Security [Enterprise Only]" in gpedit.msc, does it stop spying on me and does it stop data collection? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 [img] 176919
  4. Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/victoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lizgtm/should_this_worry_me_im_just_using_me_laptop_to/
  5. Is someone spying on me? Unknown access points and range extenders in Network Infastructure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is someone spying on me? Unknown access points and range extenders in Network Infastructure: I see numerous threads asking this same question going back several years. I couldn't read all of them, but none that I read had answers. I often see devices in File Explorer > Network > Network Infrastructure other than my own. They usually disappear within a few...
  6. I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a someone whos laughing and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This...
  7. privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?

privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?...
  8. Can someone help me with my Android Phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me with my Android Phone: Apart from the fact that Your Phone has ceased again to connect my Android 9 with my PC, several weeks ago. I have now got a major problem with a basic feature of the phone itself and have been struggling and failing to get help elsewhere. When receiving a call the ringer...
  9. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..: So here is the story I download Tor like a idiot spent less than a half hour on it and if your wondering I did have all security measure in place and then some I decided after seeing what I saw was real it was illegal BS and Dark crap that I pray for your dear soul if you...
  10. Is someone spying on me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is someone spying on me?: So I was looking to add a printer the other day and I noticed something odd in the possible devices list. One of the devices on my network is called "USB Camera," described as "POS Barcode Scanner." So, what's the deal with this? Is someone using a wireless camera on my...