Windows 10: my laptop are soundging

Discus and support my laptop are soundging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to am fix this problem my laptop are ringging or sounding something like that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mukeshchavan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. my laptop are soundging

how to am fix this problem my laptop are ringging or sounding something like that

:)

mukeshchavan, Dec 14, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 14, 2018
  4. my laptop are soundging

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

my laptop are soundging

1. my laptop are soundging - Similar Threads - laptop are soundging

2. My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop: Seriously, i don't know what to do, i just started my PC and the first thing comes on is "preparing automatic repair" then "diagnosing your PC" then Automatic repair pope up saying "your PC didn't start correctly, press restart to restart your PC, which can fix the problem....
  3. My Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop: Seriously, i don't know what to do, i just started my PC and the first thing comes on is "preparing automatic repair" then "diagnosing your PC" then Automatic repair pope up saying "your PC didn't start correctly, press restart to restart your PC, which can fix the problem....
  4. My laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop: What should I do if my laptop gets stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop/f395d6d6-f6b5-40a6-9bce-5d9adde6926c
  5. My laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop: Hello! So my laptop keeps resetting all of my settings when it turns of. like it resets my screens, deletes my files, cleans the homescreen, everything. It also wont alow me to do anything on the task bar, except get on microsoft edge. It wont let me open Start, it wont let...
  6. my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop: when i was using my laptop it hanged so i used the hard reset button upon turning it on again it was laggy apps and files where also not opening how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop/e6d75edd-9e7a-446e-8cc0-d008e4ebc6c0
  7. My laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop: Hi I need help with my laptop HP I get it 4 days ago and now I have problem my laptop star laging and I cant do anythink then I open task maneger somehow and I see that my cpu is 91-100% and this all is going from services and controller app this is name of this and I am...
  8. my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop: my laptop is freezing after i up grated to windows 10 need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop/aab4e05b-b184-45e7-be33-0e9f2eb08aae
  9. my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop: is there any kind of problem with my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop/c24101a0-5651-436f-b985-e2eebc3a53b3
  10. My Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    My Laptop: My Laptop has been running so well over the last 3-4 weeks that I would like to thank all who took part in testing it and making windows 10 as good as it is. Have also added Microsoft 2016 and the new mail app, and I just thought that I would just share a big thank you to...