Windows 10: My laptop asks me to activate windows

Discus and support My laptop asks me to activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jeon Andreaux Ampad, Mar 31, 2020.

1. My laptop asks me to activate windows

Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is.

:)

Jeon Andreaux Ampad, Mar 31, 2020
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 31, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop asks me to activate windows

n-ster, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

My laptop asks me to activate windows

1. My laptop asks me to activate windows - Similar Threads - laptop asks activate

2. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop asking me to activate my windows os: Hi, I have an HP laptop and suddenly it's starting me to activate windows again. I have contacted HP suppost and told me that I should try reinstalling again, I tried it but cannot proceed since I cannot boot up from USB since I don't have BIOS password since I'm not the...
  3. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop asking me to activate my windows os: Hi, I have an HP laptop and suddenly it's starting me to activate windows again. I have contacted HP suppost and told me that I should try reinstalling again, I tried it but cannot proceed since I cannot boot up from USB since I don't have BIOS password since I'm not the...
  4. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop asking me to activate windows out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop asking me to activate windows out of nowhere: I have an acer predator since 2018 which came with windows 10 preinstalled obviously and I have not done anything to the OS like reinstalling some pirated version, changing licence key or even dual booting because I was scared what would happen to the current licence. Since a...
  6. Laptop asking me to activate windows out of nowhere

Laptop asking me to activate windows out of nowhere: I have an acer predator since 2018 which came with windows 10 preinstalled obviously and I have not done anything to the OS like reinstalling some pirated version, changing licence key or even dual booting because I was scared what would happen to the current licence. Since a...
  7. Laptop asking me to activate windows out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. laptop asking me to activate windows.

laptop asking me to activate windows.: My HP Elitebook 840 G6 has decided that it has had enough of it's windows 10 pro activation and has decided that I need to activate windows again. I have tried contacting HP Support, they suggested that I should try reinstalling it using some proprietary reinstaller that...
  9. Windows is asking me to activate?

Windows is asking me to activate?: Hello, yesterday I got a brand new motherboard, cpu, and decided to start all over so Windows could be on an SSD. I already had the usb boot for it so once it was good to go I downloaded Windows and it didn't show anything for a day so I thought it was good. But I woke up...
  10. Windows asking me to activate

Windows asking me to activate: Soo kind of a long story. I had windows 10 installed on my hard drive that was upgraded from the windows 7 that was originally installed on the hard drive from my years ago. I recently decided to get a new motherboard and with the old motherboard i put together a second pc...