Windows 10: My laptop asus tuff gaming fx504ge freezes on BIOS upgrade screen

Discus and support My laptop asus tuff gaming fx504ge freezes on BIOS upgrade screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While doing some deayed windows updates BIOS upgrade was ine of them... I didn't notice it till my laptop restart and freezed at the BIOS upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by El-abd., Aug 30, 2021.

1. El-abd. Win User

My laptop asus tuff gaming fx504ge freezes on BIOS upgrade screen

While doing some deayed windows updates BIOS upgrade was ine of them... I didn't notice it till my laptop restart and freezed at the BIOS upgrade saying "warning bios upgrade in progress don't turn off your computer "It has been 8 hours now with no progress at all and neither mouse nor keyboard are responding... Even the power off key doesn't respond.. I don't know what to do as i wasn't expecting something like this to be included between some lame windows updates!

:)

El-abd., Aug 30, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 30, 2021
  3. How to fix ASUS notebook freezing & brightness issues after Windows 10 Upgrade?

Note: This solution could work on other ASUS models, but it was only tested on G73JH.

There are two keys to fixing this.

1. Drivers

The correct drivers for the notebook are bundled in a package you need to get from ASUS. Follow this upgrade sequence:
      • First, if the Windows 10 upgrade did not work using the automated process, install the ISO on an empty bootable USB drive.
      • After upgrading, let the laptop update everything from the Internet.
      • The Windows 7 drivers are not compatible with Windows 10, so do not reinstall any of the drivers from the original ATK package.
      • Install the latest Asus Windows 10 ATK package for laptop drivers.
    2. Registry Patches

The final step is recommended if you experience screen brightness issues.

Credit for fixing the issues goes to notebookreview forum

abdulazizalmass, Aug 30, 2021
  4. My laptop asus tuff gaming fx504ge freezes on BIOS upgrade screen

Windows 10 bios screen

My windows 10 asus laptop is stuck on the bios screen and no matter what option i choose it keeps going back to the same screen any suggestions

mohammedlawati, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

My laptop asus tuff gaming fx504ge freezes on BIOS upgrade screen

1. My laptop asus tuff gaming fx504ge freezes on BIOS upgrade screen - Similar Threads - laptop asus tuff

2. Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset: I recently got a 2020 Asus tuff gaming laptop , i went to factory reset it and this shows up “ The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To instail Windows, click "OK to restart the computer, and then restart...
  3. Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset: I recently got a 2020 Asus tuff gaming laptop , i went to factory reset it and this shows up “ The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To instail Windows, click "OK to restart the computer, and then restart...
  4. Windows Virtualization on ASUS Tuff Gaming not working nor in V10 or V11

Windows Virtualization on ASUS Tuff Gaming not working nor in V10 or V11: Windows boot failure after enabling sandbox with SVM in Asus Laptop used the startup advanced mode Steps: Turn on + ESC + F7 for advanced modeI am using an ASUS TUF GAMING FX-505DD Laptop....
  5. Asus Tuff A15 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuff A15 Reset: Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing,...
  6. Asus Tuff A15 Reset

Asus Tuff A15 Reset: Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing,...
  7. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  8. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  9. Asus Tuff Gaming FX505DT-WB52 locks up while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Tuff Gaming FX505DT-WB52 locks up while gaming: I have an asus FX505DT-WB52 laptop and there's been a couple times where roblox locked up but today my whole computer locked up but I was able to ctrl alt delete with no problem but then it'd lock up my whole computer again. And I'm thinking maybe I installed the drivers in...
  10. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...