Windows 10: my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode

Discus and support my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , my laptop enters screenshot mode automatically as soon as i boot my laptop from hibernate mode . regards , manas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manas Reddy Naguru, Nov 9, 2020.

1. my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode

Hi ,

my laptop enters screenshot mode automatically as soon as i boot my laptop from hibernate mode .

regards ,

manas

:)

Manas Reddy Naguru, Nov 9, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

For nearly 3 years, the PRT SC (print screen) button on my HP Envy laptop automatically saved screenshots in a folder called Screenshots. While I still have functionality of clicking PRT SC and can then paste the image by CTRL-V, the images are no longer
    automatically being saved in the Screenshots folder or any folder as far as I can tell. What changed and how can this be fixed? I use DropBox, not OneDrive, so please no suggestions re OneDrive. Thanks.

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode

1. my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode - Similar Threads - laptop automatically enters

2. LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE: I am experiencing a sleep problem with my laptop. Whenever I attempt to put it in sleep mode, it only gets locked and doesn't actually enter sleep mode. It remains active and only becomes locked, failing to enter sleep mode. Additionally, the power button light doesn't blink...
  3. LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE: I am experiencing a sleep problem with my laptop. Whenever I attempt to put it in sleep mode, it only gets locked and doesn't actually enter sleep mode. It remains active and only becomes locked, failing to enter sleep mode. Additionally, the power button light doesn't blink...
  4. Laptop enters hibernation mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop enters hibernation mode: My laptop enters hibernation mode after some time of sleep. I want to have hibernation mode available in shutdown option from Start menu, but I don't want to it enters hibernation mode after maybe 10 to 60 minutes after I close laptop. How could I prevent it from...
  5. Laptop enters hibernation mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop enters hibernation mode: My laptop enters hibernation mode after some time of sleep. I want to have hibernation mode available in shutdown option from Start menu, but I don't want to it enters hibernation mode after maybe 10 to 60 minutes after I close laptop. How could I prevent it from...
  6. Automatically Copy Screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Copy Screenshots: Before I updated, when I made a snip with Windows+Shift+S it automatically copied to my clipboard, but now I need to open up the snip and sketch app just to copy, which makes this feature near worthless....
  7. annoying automatic screenshot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    annoying automatic screenshot: why do my pcwindows 10 taking screenshot automatically ??? and pc becomes very much slow when it starts to take screenshot. it's very much annoying. i have cleaned whole pc and have fresh setup of windows 10, 2004. but problem didn't solve. what should i do...
  8. Laptop got error 0xc0000185 and cant enter automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop got error 0xc0000185 and cant enter automatic repair mode: I tried restarting 3 times, spamming f11, nothing works submitted by /u/TartTheFirst [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jaz2er/laptop_got_error_0xc0000185_and_cant_enter/
  9. Laptop not entering suspend mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop not entering suspend mode: Hello, I have a new Dell Latitude 5401 laptop with an i7 processor running Windows 10. I've found that using its suspend mode does not work properly when the power adaptor is plugged in - it seems to stay hot with the fan running for at least many minutes on a large fraction...
  10. Desktop will not automatically enter sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop will not automatically enter sleep mode: I've changed power settings (included the advanced settings) to allow sleep to automatically occur after 10 minutes, but the computer doesn't go into sleep mode. It previously went to sleep automatically, but apparently some automatic system updates have changed that feature....