Windows 10: My Laptop automatically Locking and Shutdown when playing hard Games

Discus and support My Laptop automatically Locking and Shutdown when playing hard Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm using a Hp Pavilion Laptop, Windows version 10. When i'm using it for Movie or playing some lightly Software, nothing happens. But when i do some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnhTo, Aug 19, 2020.

1. AnhTo Win User

My Laptop automatically Locking and Shutdown when playing hard Games

I'm using a Hp Pavilion Laptop, Windows version 10. When i'm using it for Movie or playing some lightly Software, nothing happens. But when i do some hard Software or playing AAA games most of them are Open-Word games for about 30 Minute, a Locking screen show up and my Laptop just suddenly Shutdown even my Laptop meets the Recommended System for the game or the software i played. If anyone know how to fix it, pls help me.

:)

AnhTo, Aug 19, 2020

2. Hard locks playing games

This is a new computer so only the games that I have tried have crashes or random hard locks. I have had this problem from day one with this computer. I thought it was just with my steam games, but I tried playing world of Warcraft yesterday and I had a
    hard lock in that game as well. I have tried a clean boot before and everything was fine, but I will try it again.

kelleyboxer, Aug 19, 2020
  3. little cat, Aug 19, 2020
  4. My Laptop automatically Locking and Shutdown when playing hard Games

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop automatically Locking and Shutdown when playing hard Games

1. My Laptop automatically Locking and Shutdown when playing hard Games - Similar Threads - Laptop automatically Locking

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  4. When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically.

When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically.: When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically. and it gives the message that the Application could not be started. when i click the yes bottom than it open something else please see the snapshots. dont know what will be the solutions for this, please help me....
  5. windows 10 automatically shutdown down when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 automatically shutdown down when playing games: so from the old days i was enjoying playing my games or anything at high performance without lag i stayed out long and after next 3 days theres the auto shutdown so yeah i changed my power plan to low performance and i was uncomfortable with it so please share your answers...
  6. windows 10 automatically shutdown down when playing games

windows 10 automatically shutdown down when playing games: so from the old days i was enjoying playing my games or anything at high performance without lag i stayed out long and after next 3 days theres the auto shutdown so yeah i changed my power plan to low performance and i was uncomfortable with it so please share your answers...
  7. Laptop keeps locking when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps locking when playing a game.: Every time i try to play a game with my laptop and an external monitor my computer keeps locking and going into sleep mode, I have my display settings to only show on my external monitor and It only locks when playing a demanding game. My graphic drivers are up to date.NVIDIA...
  8. Laptop keeps locking when playing a game.

Laptop keeps locking when playing a game.: Every time i try to play a game with my laptop and an external monitor my computer keeps locking and going into sleep mode, I have my display settings to only show on my external monitor and It only locks when playing a demanding game. My graphic drivers are up to date.NVIDIA...
  9. Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.: My laptop seems to be locking automatically while playing graphically demanding games like Red dead redemption 2. I tried updating everything , but even after updating the problem persists. My system details:Dell G3 15 35008gb RAM512 GB...
  10. Laptop shut down automatically when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shut down automatically when playing games: [ATTACH] hi, My laptop will keep sudden shuting down when i playing computer games. This has never happened before previously. Anyone can help me how to solve the issue? have clear the fans of laptop to rule out laptop overheating issue....