Windows 10: My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts...

Discus and support My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys. I need help. Recently, i experience automatically reset the browser. I use Microsoft edge and at first i though the browser has problem. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad Nazirul, Jul 10, 2020.

1. My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts...

Hey guys. I need help. Recently, i experience automatically reset the browser. I use Microsoft edge and at first i though the browser has problem. Then i tried google chrome. Same thing happen. I sign in to google acc and fb. When i exit the browser or restart my computer. It will suddenly reset everything and my google, fb acc need to be log in as usual.

I already turn off the automatic cleaning when close the browser. Same thing happen. I reset my pc, still the same thing happen. Not just that, i also experience when i open disk defragment, it stated there need to be optimize when i already did it a few minutes before i restart my pc. I really need help how to solve this problem. I start to experience it this 2 weeks.

:)

Muhammad Nazirul, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Derelict Win User

Problem with sign out my profile

Hello All

When i click on the START , then click to button where is image of my account and click sign out - process sign out is sucesfull but i cant stuck on logon screen , because im immediately sign in back. Others ways as Lock or Swap profile is working , but this is broken.

Windows 10 Professional x64b
    Version 1607
    Build Number 14393.105

I have only one account. Trying SFC /SCANNOW as admin and this scan didnt find any integrity violations. Trying these methods:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Everything is good and working. Didnt find any corruption. I dont have any idea where can be problem. Can someone help me , to find solution for my problem ? I appreciate your answers. Thank you

Im sorry for my english...

Derelict, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 hangs when I sign out of my profile

If I sign out of my profile windows 10 hangs. However, the other accounts on my PC do not hang. My profile is the administrator account for my PC.

This did not happen when I was on Windows 8.1. I have tried letting it run for as long as 6 hours before I finally reset the computer. I am able to sign into my account relatively quickly after rebooting.

I can lock my profile, switch users, sign out of the other user and sign back into my profile. Seems like something in my profile is corrupted.

JimSchultz, Jul 10, 2020
  4. My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts...

Signing in 'onedrive" to syncronize with my laptop after signing out

I have installed onedrive on my laptop and it is automatically syncronizing my files. I signed out from one drive for security reason when I was leaving my laptop with some one else. Now I am trying to sign in again, onedrive icon on my task bar is always
    in "onedrive signing in" mode. The moment I put my e-mail ID on the following screen, the dialogue box as well as the one drive icon disappear.

MukulVerma1, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts...

1. My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts... - Similar Threads - laptop automatically reset

2. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  3. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  4. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to sign into my laptop with my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into my laptop with my Microsoft account.: Hello. I did a factory reset on my laptop due to a drive issue and now I can’t sign into my Microsoft account after the factory reset. How do I fix this? First of all, it kept saying my password was incorrect then I tried signing in with my Microsoft Authenticator app and it...
  6. My laptop automatically signs me out whenever I shut down my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop automatically signs me out whenever I shut down my laptop?: Whenever I shut down my Laptop or put it on sleep mode and re-open it, it signs me out of many apps like mail account, excels, word, PowerPoint presentation. etc, it also happens to the mail account I have signed in not in google chrome but in the app of mail. What should I...
  7. Will my Microsoft Account log out if my laptop was reset?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will my Microsoft Account log out if my laptop was reset?: I've just lost my laptop recently. When i use Findmylaptop in my Microsoft account it still shows the location last time i used it. So is there anyway to remove my account from that laptop when they dont know the password? Can reinstall Windows or "clean reset" unlink my...
  8. Unable to sign in to my user id using my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign in to my user id using my Microsoft Account: When I signed in today, it comes up with a new format, as if I'm a new Windows 10 customer. All my settings and file access is not available. All of my data is there under the User folder with my name, so, I know I haven't lost anything. The sign-on screen shows my first and...
  9. Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop: My laptop is windows 10 and I tried to login my microsoft account in this laptop. I went to settings- going to Accounts- going to Your Info then I clicked "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". As I wrote down my info that is needed it asked for my password for the last...
  10. Problem with sign out my profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem with sign out my profile: Hello All When i click on the START , then click to button where is image of my account and click sign out - process sign out is sucesfull but i cant stuck on logon screen , because im immediately sign in back. Others ways as Lock or Swap profile is working , but this is...