Windows 10: My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem

Discus and support My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can enter the system at frist but just a few second BSoD again.after troubleshoot that not ssd and ram problemmy laptop dmp file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SEETR75, Nov 26, 2021.

1. SEETR75 Win User

My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem

can enter the system at frist but just a few second BSoD again.after troubleshoot that not ssd and ram problemmy laptop dmp file

:)

SEETR75, Nov 26, 2021
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Dell M6400 Laptop - BSOD Installing XP Pro X32

Win 7 works fine, I'm typing on it right now. Wondering if I should actually jump and upgrade. There must be a driver somewhere that I can use to install XP *Wtf :wtf:

Not a particularly productive suggestion. Though I'd never buy a Dell, I have had luck with thier laptops errm... excepting this time, lol.

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem :)

cplpro, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem - Similar Threads - laptop awalys BSoD

2. How to re-install windows 11 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-install windows 11 on my laptop: Purchased a new laptop that came with windows 10, it was later upgraded through the update process to windows 11. I need to do a clean re-install of windows 11, I don't have the dvd or any media with windows 11, how can I do this? thanks...
  3. How to re-install windows 11 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install windows 11 on my laptop: Purchased a new laptop that came with windows 10, it was later upgraded through the update process to windows 11. I need to do a clean re-install of windows 11, I don't have the dvd or any media with windows 11, how can I do this? thanks...
  4. My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem

My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem: can enter the system at frist but just a few second BSoD again.after troubleshoot that not ssd and ram problemmy laptop dmp file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-awalys-bsod-re-install-same-problem/8ddbdee0-3089-4491-8f5d-924ed17099f4
  5. My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop awalys BSoD, re-install same problem: can enter the system at frist but just a few second BSoD again.after troubleshoot that not ssd and ram problemmy laptop dmp file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-awalys-bsod-re-install-same-problem/8ddbdee0-3089-4491-8f5d-924ed17099f4
  6. PRINTER RE-INSTALLATION PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER RE-INSTALLATION PROBLEM: Good day, I am problem re-installing my printer after windows 10 home activation. The printer was working fine before but, after the activation I couldn't get it back onto the PC. The printer name is HP LASERJET P1102 with Serial Number: VNC6T43129 Black & White. Any...
  7. Re-installing windows 10 on my laptop ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-installing windows 10 on my laptop ssd: Hello everyone! I have a laptop with windows installed on the hard drive. I want to wipe the laptop and re-install windows on the ssd. Can i do this? And if so, how? submitted by /u/tuig321 [link] [comments]...
  8. itunes re-install problems

itunes re-install problems: Due to performance issues after switching to windows 10 I tried uninstalling and re-installing iTunes. I have removed the old versi0on and any file I could find relating to Apple, iTunes, Bonjour etc. Still after I uploaded the new iTunes when I try to launch it is telling...
  9. BSOD after clean re-install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after clean re-install: So I installed an SSD hard drive on my laptop a few months ago and have been running into a BSOD issue ever since. The error code I get on the BSOD is "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I have hopefully uploaded the info that will resolve this problem Here is the OneDrive link to...
  10. Problem with Re-imaging laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem with Re-imaging laptop: My laptop was recently reset by tech support and I now want to recover all my applications and settings from an image file I previous made which is stored on my external hard drive. So I restart to the advanced options screen. Click the System Image Recovery icon. I then...