Windows 10: My laptop became really slow recently. When I opened the Task Manger, I found out that the...

Discus and support My laptop became really slow recently. When I opened the Task Manger, I found out that the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MRS1380 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcs1oq/my_laptop_became_really_slow_recently_when_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MRS1380, Oct 17, 2020.

1. My laptop became really slow recently. When I opened the Task Manger, I found out that the...

/u/MRS1380, Oct 17, 2020
  2. 2FNLOW Win User

Suggestions for multi-tasking laptop

Good day. I need some help picking out a new laptop and was wondering if I could get some suggestions from the members here.

The laptop will be for personal and business use and needs to be able to run multiple applications simultaneously with ease. It also has to have a Windows OS. As far as budget, I'm undecided, but I'm prepared to spend over $1,500. If you could, maybe suggest a low end laptop around $1,500 and another slightly better machine around the $2,000-$2,200 mark.

To give you an idea of what the machine will be handling on a daily basis, listed below are the applications I currently have running and usually have running at all times.

--Google Chrome with 7 tabs open (blogs/forums)
    --Photoshop CS4 with 3 files open, the largest being a 2550x3300 pixel, 35MB file
    --Spotify
    --Microsoft Word
    --FilaZilla Cilent
    --IrfanView

In an effort to help you better select a laptop for my needs, I've included a link below to a screenshot of my task manager so you can see how much memory these applications are using.

ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks for your help in advance.

2FNLOW, Oct 17, 2020
  3. super slow down

I have a laptop that's several years old now. It has Windows XP Pro SP 3 on it. It had been working just fine until a month or two ago, but just recently, it started slowing down so much. I've run several spyware/virus programs both in and out of safe mode. They've found a few things, but it didn't fix the problem. I've done a disk cleanup and disk defrag, but it's still intermittently slow. I have noticed there's a random SYSTEM task running in task manager. I've also noticed that when I open Internet Explorer, two iexplore.exe tasks open in task manager. Any suggestions?

demonbrawn, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

My laptop became really slow recently. When I opened the Task Manger, I found out that the...

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

My laptop became really slow recently. When I opened the Task Manger, I found out that the...

1. My laptop became really slow recently. When I opened the Task Manger, I found out that the... - Similar Threads - laptop became really

2. I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access: When I turn on my PC I get a black screen and after a while everything pops right back up as normal. I don't know what fixes it. but when I try to open Task Manger it won't open up I tried every single way and after I used Run it says "Windows cannot access the specified...
  3. I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access: When I turn on my PC I get a black screen and after a while everything pops right back up as normal. I don't know what fixes it. but when I try to open Task Manger it won't open up I tried every single way and after I used Run it says "Windows cannot access the specified...
  4. I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11: My laptop all of a sudden became really slow. Windows 11. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_TUF506IU AMD ryzen 7 GeForce gtx 1660 ti 16gb ram. Its fps is really low and its speakers are crashing. Please help...
  6. My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11

My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11: My laptop all of a sudden became really slow. Windows 11. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_TUF506IU AMD ryzen 7 GeForce gtx 1660 ti 16gb ram. Its fps is really low and its speakers are crashing. Please help...
  7. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  8. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  9. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Laptop screeches REALLY loud when I open it.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screeches REALLY loud when I open it.: I need help quickly. I just set up a screen recording software on my windows 10 laptop and I went into a menu to choose my audio input. I switched from my mic to my speaker and it started screeching extremely loudly. I closed my laptop immediately because it was that loud....