Windows 10: My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please

Discus and support My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop is an Acer Aspire 3 A315-42-R4TR-1 and I uptaded windows to the most recent version some days ago, everything went smooth at first but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Francischelo, Jul 26, 2020.

1. My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please

My laptop is an Acer Aspire 3 A315-42-R4TR-1 and I uptaded windows to the most recent version some days ago, everything went smooth at first but then from one day to another it became slow, super slow, like it was extremely hard to even use because any action could take over 30 seconds to happen, I haven't installed anything since I uptaded windows and nothing like this has happened before, I tried restarting the laptop over and over, I've tried leaving it alone for days and nothing, please help me or tell me if you are experiencing something similar

submitted by /u/Francischelo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Francischelo, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 26, 2020
  3. PC-Myths Win User
    Help Me Please With My Laptop!

... and to add to that the boot option's are usually listed under the option "BOOT" so all in all it's pretty simple, and hope all the best for the guy's first format.

No matter how much of a genius you are there's always the basic's what must be learn't in order to surpass in any area of work*Big Grin My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please :D

PC-Myths, Jul 26, 2020
  4. My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please

My laptop won't charge please help me

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

We understand your concern and will certainly assist you to solve it.

Please answer the below questions for better understanding of the issue.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. What exactly do you meant by "charger just cuts out" and "my laptop is completely flat"?

3. Are you able to turn on your laptop?

4. Is the charger working?

If you are able to turn on your laptop then we strongly suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, We suggest you to visit the manufacturer's website and check whether the manufacturer has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you need any further assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please

1. My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please - Similar Threads - laptop became unusably

2. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please with my laptop: Hi,I have had problems with my laptop keep bringing up the boot menu? I got fed up and tried to fix it?? And I have made it worse I disabled the fast boot?And the fast startup by accident?? Please help as my laptop only has the power light but no screen?? I hope I have not...
  3. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me please with my laptop: Hi,I have had problems with my laptop keep bringing up the boot menu? I got fed up and tried to fix it?? And I have made it worse I disabled the fast boot?And the fast startup by accident?? Please help as my laptop only has the power light but no screen?? I hope I have not...
  4. please help me with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me with my laptop: hi my laptop is windows 10 2004 and nothing will work not device manger no the uptades not even the search bar or the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-my-laptop/e7f89c69-50f4-404d-9314-97449dad195e
  5. please help me with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me with my laptop: hi my laptop is windows 10 2004 and nothing will work not device manger no the uptades not even the search bar or the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-my-laptop/e7f89c69-50f4-404d-9314-97449dad195e
  6. PC became so slow its unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC became so slow its unusable.: So my PC was running fine up until last week. All of a sudden I went to turn it on, when it starts up it is too slow and laggy to do anything. I can't even open my settings. Is this a Virus or is there some other problem?...
  7. PC became so slow its unusable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC became so slow its unusable.: So my PC was running fine up until last week. All of a sudden I went to turn it on, when it starts up it is too slow and laggy to do anything. I can't even open my settings. Is this a Virus or is there some other problem?...
  8. PC became so slow its unusable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My laptop is became slow and nearly unusable after the version 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is became slow and nearly unusable after the version 2004 update.: Yesterday like any other update notification, a notification said there is a new feature update. So without thinking much I updated it. It took like two hours to install. After the reboot, my laptop is barely working. I don’t think it’s the specs cause I got good enough specs...
  10. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!: NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly. And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update. In the mist of all the problems I got...