Windows 10: my laptop becomes to hot..and can't unplug it..cause it stop working..

Discus and support my laptop becomes to hot..and can't unplug it..cause it stop working.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; want to know what can I do about this,if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated,,,Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patriciadrouin2, Jul 27, 2019.

1. my laptop becomes to hot..and can't unplug it..cause it stop working..

want to know what can I do about this,if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated,,,Thanks

:)

patriciadrouin2, Jul 27, 2019

2. After windows wake up, hot keys stop working

I use several languages and for quick access I use hot-keys.

It works normal but in case if windows go to sleep mode, close and open laptop this hot keys is stop working.

Andrii Mytroshyn, Jul 27, 2019
  3. When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 27, 2019
  4. my laptop becomes to hot..and can't unplug it..cause it stop working..

Windows update caused my keyboard to stop working

The keyboard failure probably happened coincidentally with the update rather than being caused by it. You can find out like so:

• Turn the machine on.
    • Wait until the spinning circle appears, then press the power button for 10 seconds to turn the laptop off.
    • Repeat the above steps three times. This will get you into Repair Mode.
    • Go to advanced options, then select the Command Prompt.
    • Check each and every keyboard key.
    I think you will find that the problem keys still do not work, even though the current mode is not affected by the recent update. You probably have to replace the keyboard.

Frederik Long, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

my laptop becomes to hot..and can't unplug it..cause it stop working..

1. my laptop becomes to hot..and can't unplug it..cause it stop working.. - Similar Threads - laptop becomes hot

2. My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?: My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the p.c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pen-drive-becomes-hot-and-is-not-recognized-by/fc6adfba-9f49-4b0c-a830-361bc8c25ce8
  3. My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?: My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the p.c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pen-drive-becomes-hot-and-is-not-recognized-by/fc6adfba-9f49-4b0c-a830-361bc8c25ce8
  4. My mouse stops working if I unplug and replug it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse stops working if I unplug and replug it: So this is kind of a wierd situation where I have a dell monitor that has USB ports on it so when I close the monitor the devices connected will disconnect until I reopen it. And there is an issue where I have a Corsair wireless mouse that when my computer starts with it...
  5. My mouse stops working if I unplug and replug it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse stops working if I unplug and replug it: So this is kind of a wierd situation where I have a dell monitor that has USB ports on it so when I close the monitor the devices connected will disconnect until I reopen it. And there is an issue where I have a Corsair wireless mouse that when my computer starts with it...
  6. Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged: Hey , I laptop becomes so slowalmost unusable when not puggled in to charger. It is happening from tomorrow when I installed GIMP , VLC , 7 Zip, Paint 3D , 3D viewer , bitdefender parental control simultaneously on my pc , I am not sure that it is happening from the...
  7. Antimalware taking absurd high memory and laptop becomes very hot

Antimalware taking absurd high memory and laptop becomes very hot: Hi Microsoft community, I realised my laptop has become very hot even when i am idling, and i checked and found that antimalware is taking very high memory. I have tried the most common three methods i found online but it doesnt seem to be working. 1. I tried to turn...
  8. Hot laptop

Hot laptop: what should I be concerned about if the bottom of laptop is unusually hot? Do I need a new battery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-laptop/c5bef7e6-3f3a-476f-a0b6-e9bd979de3b4
  9. When unplug laptop, windows become unresponsive

When unplug laptop, windows become unresponsive: Hello! When I unplug my laptop from the power outlet, the windows become almost unresponsive. With almost I mean that that the mouse cursor disappears and all keyboard commands are performed at least 5 (and up to 30) seconds later. Interestingly, when press ctrl+alt+del all...
  10. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 CAUSING MY LAPTOP TO RUN TOO HOT?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHY IS WINDOWS 10 CAUSING MY LAPTOP TO RUN TOO HOT?: Many problems with the October 2018 update such that I had revert back to factory defaults and reload windows 10 took over a week to come to this resolution even after being on the phone with MS for many hours. However, one of the problems I've encounter after to my system...