Windows 10: my laptop been acting weird since last week

Discus and support my laptop been acting weird since last week in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; first off, i'm on v.2004 since last week my 2016 HP laptop started to freeze completely out of the blue, be it watching videos, going through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnoopDoge93, Jul 16, 2020.

1. my laptop been acting weird since last week

first off, i'm on v.2004

since last week my 2016 HP laptop started to freeze completely out of the blue, be it watching videos, going through websites, or even when not in use, plugged in or on battery, it just freeze to the point i have to force shutting it down, and when i turn it on again it's completely fine.. for 3-4 days and then it freeze again, i ran check disk on C, no issues found, i used WhoCrashed app to see if there's any dump, and nothing found

so is my HDD failing or RAM is being slowly fried or is it the processor?

6GB RAM

processor: i5-6200U @ 2.30 GHz 2.40 GHz

i'm not PC/Laptop savvy, so please go easy on me

submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SnoopDoge93, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Win10usr Win User

Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

Hi all!

Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report:

my laptop been acting weird since last week [​IMG]

I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that nothing appears in the logs, only here in the report. Also nothing in reliability monitor. It happens even on clean systems, before and after last week's update being installed. What's going on here? Restoring an image doesn't help, tried even an image of over month old. Same results. So it's an outside cause. :-/

Win10usr, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Win10usr Win User
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

It gets worse, actually :-( Just to be sure I restored an image for the 30th-thousand time this week. And the result is this

my laptop been acting weird since last week [​IMG]

This is so frustrating, can't find a solution for it.

Win10usr, Jul 16, 2020
  4. my laptop been acting weird since last week

Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

my laptop been acting weird since last week

1. my laptop been acting weird since last week - Similar Threads - laptop been acting

2. My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...: They usually run hidden in the background without me noticing or doing anything to start them up. Everytime after I turn my laptop on eveyrthing works well until after about 20 minutes windows explorer and windows problem reporting werfault.exe start turning on and slowly...
  3. My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...: They usually run hidden in the background without me noticing or doing anything to start them up. Everytime after I turn my laptop on eveyrthing works well until after about 20 minutes windows explorer and windows problem reporting werfault.exe start turning on and slowly...
  4. My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ebay's been acting weird the last few days?

ebay's been acting weird the last few days?: Since a few days the ebay page looks like the screenshot shows. [ATTACH] I use win10 and firefox and have not changed anything in the settings. This is also only the case on ebay. Unfortunately, I can't even find a field where I could log in. Do others have...
  6. my laptop been acting weird since last week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptop been acting weird since last week: first off, i'm on v.2004 since last week my 2016 HP laptop started to freeze completely out of the blue, be it watching videos, going through websites, or even when not in use, plugged in or on battery, it just freeze to the point i have to force shutting it down, and when i...
  7. My laptop is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is acting weird: My laptop has been acting weird, and at first I thought maybe there was a virus on it or something, but I used a bunch of anti malware things on the internet to get rid of whatever was making it act weird and no matter what, they all said that my computer was fine. I looked...
  8. My laptop acting weirdly

My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  9. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  10. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...