Windows 10: My laptop beeps 8 times and screen is black.

Discus and support My laptop beeps 8 times and screen is black. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my laptopDell 5558 is beeping 8 times and stops then again and i see nothing, just black. So i connected it to tv with tv on hdmi and it was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leonzg04, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Leonzg04 Win User

My laptop beeps 8 times and screen is black.

So my laptopDell 5558 is beeping 8 times and stops then again and i see nothing, just black. So i connected it to tv with tv on hdmi and it was not beeping and i saw boot. Then i got in msconfig and i turned safe boot minimun. After that i dont see share screen on tv via hdmi and my laptops LCD is black. Please help me!!!! Also i runned LCD test and saw colors.

Sorry for bad grammar.

:)

Leonzg04, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Mikuś007 Win User

Laptop black (grey) screen no beep

So when I tried week ago to turn on my laptop in the morning, at first it show black screen (without beep. LED's are on). Only when I restarted laptop it finally turned on. It
    was the second day something like this happened. My laptop has been working great since this time, but today again I had same problem. Can anyony help? Thanks

Mikuś007, Mar 1, 2020
  3. JDavila05 Win User
    Black screen &a beeping noice.

My screen is black & beeping as soon as I turn on my laptop.

JDavila05, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Mztech Win User

Installed Windows 10, Now Black Screen and Three Beeps

Hi! I have Dell Inspiron 3520 and I'm also having the same issue - black screen with 3 beeps - everytime I turn on my laptop after upgrading to Windows 10. I was able to boot to bios and back to Windows 10 by reseating my cmos battery and holding f2 while
    pushing the power button.. If you still have the 3 beeps, try removing your cmos battery for like 30 minutes before putting it back.. before turning on, press and hold power button for 45 seconds. Then hold f2 and press power button..

I followed these steps from this blog

Windows 10 killed my Dell Inspiron 3520

and it helped me boot to bios and back to windows 10.

Mztech, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop beeps 8 times and screen is black. - Similar Threads - laptop beeps times

2. Dell 2015 laptop beeping 5 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 2015 laptop beeping 5 times: Hey y’all, This has been happening for a really long time now. My laptop which is a Ispirion 7000 made around 2015 and it has been beeping 5 times everyime I open it. I was told to changed the CMOS battery which I did but it still has been beeping. Also it beeps once...
  3. black screen and beeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    black screen and beeping: I see a black screen and when I click my mouse it beeps. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-and-beeping/2003b371-ce4f-4400-9a72-fe4e4291dd66
  4. Dell laptop beeps 8 times and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop beeps 8 times and black screen: When I turn on the laptop it starts beeping 8 times and the screen is black and so on forever. I’ve tried many tricks to fix it but it can’t. Can someone please help me? Dell Inspiron 5558...
  5. black screen and beeps on failed startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen and beeps on failed startup: computer worked yesterday now on power on get black screen and beeps on failed startup. two short one long beep. Repeats this a couple times and then rapid series of beeps. wireless light lit and hard drive blinks. Tried this several times. HELP!!!...
  6. Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117310
  7. PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen

PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117303
  8. Laptop black (grey) screen no beep

Laptop black (grey) screen no beep: So when I tried week ago to turn on my laptop in the morning, at first it show black screen (without beep. LED's are on). Only when I restarted laptop it finally turned on. It was the second day something like this happened. My laptop has been working great since this time,...
  9. No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen: One of the members at our senior center has a computer that boots up only with a black screen and there aren't any beeps at all: LED lights are on. The owner has a system repair disc and noise can be heard from it spinning but the screen stays black. I recommended to the...
  10. 8/27/15 laptop no boot with black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    8/27/15 laptop no boot with black screen: On 8/27/15 after a week on Win 10 upgrade free version the laptop Asus G73jw gaming did not boot, just a black screen for many hours. So turned of and back on, then got "had error " your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart after collecting info which just hung there" "...