Windows 10: My laptop Blue Screens a lot

Discus and support My laptop Blue Screens a lot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Creepy Gaming, Jan 17, 2023.

1. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX 960MRam : 16 GBProcessor : Intel Core i7Device : Lenovo y700 15iskThanks.

:)

Creepy Gaming, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

My laptop Blue Screens a lot

1. My laptop Blue Screens a lot - Similar Threads - laptop Blue Screens

2. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  3. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  4. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  5. Computer blue screening a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer blue screening a lot: My computer has now blue screened three times in a row now under the error "watchdog violation" and when i went to event viewer i found this messageThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  6. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  7. Getting a lot of blue screens

Getting a lot of blue screens: For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom built, here are the specs: OS: Windows 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz (no overclock) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  8. A lot of problems with Blue Screen

A lot of problems with Blue Screen: When I turned up my processor from 3.6 Ghz to 5.0 Ghz and ram from 2600 mHz to 4000 mHz got blue screen of course with tutorial on youtube. Here is ss [ATTACH]...
  9. getting lots of blue screens on newish laptop

getting lots of blue screens on newish laptop: can someone help me figure out what's wrong before I return it I am getting at least two blue screens per day...some times back to back, other times they are spaced out... I have some .dmp files, but I don't know how to read them. -thanks, MH...
  10. Lots of blue screen reset

Lots of blue screen reset: Got blue screen and reset. The minidump file is attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuoA3osCGf9UkWDkfR__iUyRrrz_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-blue-screen-reset/56f3f224-ff84-4d65-9860-d2eac0c232d2