Windows 10: My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

Discus and support My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible and I consistent see the BSOD multiple times a day. I have recorded all the error codes I have seen: kernal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelSun18, Oct 29, 2018.

1. My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible and I consistent see the BSOD multiple times a day. I have recorded all the error codes I have seen:

kernal security check failure

system service exception

irql not less or equal

bad pool header

bad pool collar

driver irql not less or equal

reference by pointer

kmode exception not handled

driver overran stack buffer

page fault in nonpaged area

memory management

dpc watchdog violation

fast eresource precondition violation

I have already scanned for malware and used sfc /scannow. I also have manually updated my device drivers and reset my laptop, but the problem still persists.

Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Michael

:)

MichaelSun18, Oct 29, 2018

2. Bluescreen

I have a Lenovo Z510, when i use continue 1 or 2 day. It shows always bluescreen with random problem some time it show ntoskrnl some time other many error, and my laptop always dead with error after. 1/2 day shotdown laptop and it will start regularly,
    when the bluescreen come i can't goto safemode and it not response to auto repair and now this day this problem hanged my life plz reply.........

SilenBhesaniya, Oct 29, 2018
  3. No browsing history last 2 or 3 days

my search comes up in my microsoft account but the last 2 or 3 days ive gotten no browsing history

* Original title: browsing history

* Moved from: Internet Explorer 10/Other/Unknown

alisonbarr15, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Hkcuong Win User

My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: Intel® Product Specifications
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: Intel® Product Specifications

Hkcuong, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

1. My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day. - Similar Threads - laptop bluescreens least

2. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: I ran Memory diagnostic tool and selected the extended mode and at 21 % it got stuck for some hours I didn`t look at the clock how many hours have passed. After it finished the first test and got stuck again at 21%.It is a ram memory problem or a storage memory?Dump 1...
  3. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: I ran Memory diagnostic tool and selected the extended mode and at 21 % it got stuck for some hours I didn`t look at the clock how many hours have passed. After it finished the first test and got stuck again at 21%.It is a ram memory problem or a storage memory?Dump 1...
  4. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: Dump 3I reinstalled my AMD and Nvidia drivers with DDU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-laptop-because-it/49abb3da-bfae-4e8b-a304-a8cd86abc346
  5. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: Dump 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-laptop-because-it/49abb3da-bfae-4e8b-a304-a8cd86abc346
  6. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.: Hello, I have been having a continuous problem with my computer where it will crash 2-3 times almost every time I boot it up. I have searched for solutions to my problem for months. and have been unsuccessful. I cannot find a correlation for how it crashes. Sometimes it is...
  7. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.: Hello, I have been having a continuous problem with my computer where it will crash 2-3 times almost every time I boot it up. I have searched for solutions to my problem for months. and have been unsuccessful. I cannot find a correlation for how it crashes. Sometimes it is...
  8. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem: So I had just build my first gaming rig and I was super excited to use it. I have a GTX 1660 super, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, an Auros 450 motherboard, and I forget the RAM I put in (sorry, I honestly don't remember the brand but I think that's irrelevant). I ripped the...
  10. Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day: Hello, I've been having an issue with my computer for quite some time now, this has been happening for about 1 month and a half. Going back to the end of July, I had a pretty old specs, but they served me well, I didn't have any problems with them what so ever. There was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fast eresource precondition violation

2. fast resource precondition violation

3. lenovo legion driver overran stack buffer

4. bsid fast eresource vilation,
  5. FAST ERESOUCE PRECONDITION VIOLATION,
  6. fast eresource precondition windows 10