Windows 10: My Laptop boot and boot again

Discus and support My Laptop boot and boot again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Sir but my laptop boot and boot again solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saurabhprajapati1, Feb 3, 2019.

1. My Laptop boot and boot again

Split from this thread.​

Sir but my laptop boot and boot again solve this problem

:)

saurabhprajapati1, Feb 3, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Feb 3, 2019
  4. My Laptop boot and boot again

Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop boot and boot again

1. My Laptop boot and boot again - Similar Threads - Laptop boot boot

2. Cannot get crashed Win10 laptop to boot again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get crashed Win10 laptop to boot again: Asus G750JS ROG laptop.1 SSD OS & 1 HDD DataWin 10 Pro 64 bitRecently went on holidays and on the first day I was running a Sricam_CMS Security camera viewing app overnight and woke up to a frozen OS. Ever since, the laptop will no longer boot. I managed to clone the hard...
  3. Cannot get crashed Win10 laptop to boot again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get crashed Win10 laptop to boot again: Asus G750JS ROG laptop.1 SSD OS & 1 HDD DataWin 10 Pro 64 bitRecently went on holidays and on the first day I was running a Sricam_CMS Security camera viewing app overnight and woke up to a frozen OS. Ever since, the laptop will no longer boot. I managed to clone the hard...
  4. Cannot get crashed Win10 laptop to boot again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my asus laptop boots and shuts off after showing the logo, and it boots again by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my asus laptop boots and shuts off after showing the logo, and it boots again by itself.: after showing the logo it shuts off and when plug the charger in it shows no sign of charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-boots-and-shuts-off-after-showing/8c821fb8-dd31-4eb7-bcda-a8f80ef67569
  6. my asus laptop boots and shuts off after showing the logo, and it boots again by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my asus laptop boots and shuts off after showing the logo, and it boots again by itself.: after showing the logo it shuts off and when plug the charger in it shows no sign of charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-boots-and-shuts-off-after-showing/8c821fb8-dd31-4eb7-bcda-a8f80ef67569
  7. My laptop is not booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is not booting: My laptop is not booting. It is just showing a black screen. Help me fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-booting/9ba9d30c-fc34-4cf7-9ea4-ef319382159c
  8. My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...: My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it automatically starts again and same thing happens. This process continues until I remove the battery from it. I am not able to run...
  9. Windows not booting...again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not booting...again: Hello. So I have this problem where my Windows freeze everytime I try to install something (doesen't matter if it's game or other software) and all I can do is hard reset my laptop. Last time that happened few days ago when I tried to install S.T.A.L.K.E.R COP. After I turned...
  10. My laptop will not boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop will not boot: Asus X556UAK laptop will not boot after 11 June update No loading screen power light is on the hard drive LED flashes once then turns off I have tried the troubleshooting methods but they do not work How do I fix this issue?...